Windows 10: how to sign out MSA of built-in admin

Discus and support how to sign out MSA of built-in admin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I enabled built-in admin and decided to sign in with my MSA Nightmare starts, I cannot sign out. Yeah there's no sign out option I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sagittarius2711, Jun 19, 2019.

1. how to sign out MSA of built-in admin

Hey guys,

So I enabled built-in admin and decided to sign in with my MSA

Nightmare starts, I cannot sign out. Yeah there's no sign out option

I have contacted MS support team and they say I have to do clean installation. Any other idea please? Dont think I can survive clean installation with all insane stuffs in BIOS and I cannot imagine that is an one-way, no coming back for such simple action

Please help

Thank you

:)

Sagittarius2711, Jun 19, 2019

2. how to sign out MSA of built-in admin

Hi Sumit,

I understand I can disable built in admin

However, before I proceed to disable the built-in admin account, I want to make sure that I still can sign in with my MSA in the new account, despite the fact that I am not able to sign out of MSA with built-in admin. What do you think?

Sagittarius2711, Jun 27, 2019
  3. how to sign out MSA of built-in admin

Hi Dave

Unfortunately I have signed in my MSA with my built-in admin so there is no option to sign in with a local account instead

It looks like this

how to sign out MSA of built-in admin 146fa538-338d-4e9a-be1b-b67c432768e5?upload=true.png

4. how to sign out MSA of built-in admin

how to sign out MSA of built-in admin

Hey guys,

So I enabled built-in admin and decided to sign in with my MSA

Nightmare starts, I cannot sign out. Yeah there's no sign out option

I have contacted MS support team and they say I have to do clean installation. Any other idea please? Dont think I can survive clean installation with all insane stuffs in BIOS and I cannot imagine that is an one-way, no coming back for such simple action

Please help

Thank you

Thema:

how to sign out MSA of built-in admin

1. how to sign out MSA of built-in admin - Similar Threads - sign MSA built

2. How do you sign in as an admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do you sign in as an admin?: I'm linked in a family safety account. On my child's device they've been trying to install a game. However, as they are a member, they don't have administrative access. There's no "yes" option to download an anti-cheat for the game to run. The computer says "to continue, log...
  3. I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa: Every time I start my laptop from hibernate or shutdown I try to login and instead of my ms pin I get this link typy text saying sign in. It continues to make me sign in to my msa in a window which is similar to the browser sign in. This recently started to happen and I don't...
  4. I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa: Every time I start my laptop from hibernate or shutdown I try to login and instead of my ms pin I get this link typy text saying sign in. It continues to make me sign in to my msa in a window which is similar to the browser sign in. This recently started to happen and I don't...
  5. built-in admin account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    built-in admin account problem: i have a clean install of windows 10 pro, before i had a windows 7 and was using the built-in administrator account without problems. now in windows 10 i'm using the built in administrator account but facing problems 1) if i leave the "security settings==>local...
  6. Built-In Admin Issue

Built-In Admin Issue: Hello, I recently encountered an issue while cleaning my mother's pc. She has a win 10 home hp laptop, with her own profile as administrator; and somehow while resetting the pc to restore some files lost in a power outage, I managed to turn on the built-in admin profile....
  7. Domain admin account as built-in admin account

Domain admin account as built-in admin account: I just upgraded two brand new pc's from Win 7 to Win 10. Computers were already added to the domain in Win 7 and I was logged into the domain administrator account when I did the upgrade to Win 10. Now when I am logged in with the domain administrator account, I can't open...
  8. How to know if you have a BUILT IN ADMIN ACCOUNT or a MAIN ADMIN

How to know if you have a BUILT IN ADMIN ACCOUNT or a MAIN ADMIN: So I went to cmd and I want to know if I have the built in admin account. Im logged in as a standard user, second account. and in cmd I typed NET USER USER which probably shows the administrator account. But in the comment section it doesnt say BUILT IN ADMIN ACC FOR...
  9. Guest sharing under Win10 doesn't work if signed in with MSA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Guest sharing under Win10 doesn't work if signed in with MSA: This has irritated me for a while, and I've seen others affected by it. I share folders for Guest access that I want to be able to connect to from any computer in the house (Windows/Android/whatever) without any password or login details at the client end. The folders are all...
  10. How to sign/log out

in Windows 10 Support
    How to sign/log out: Occasionally a change made with a program requires you to log/sign out and back in before it will take effect. I use TweakUI to remove the arrows from the desktop shortcuts. (Yes, I know there are other ways.) I'm on Build 10122 and when I went to log out I couldn't find a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logout of msa

2. msa in admin

3. sign out of msa

4. Remove MSA in built in admin