Windows 10: How to sign out of my personal account.

Discus and support How to sign out of my personal account. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to have only my work account in this PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Xhelson Mesi, Apr 22, 2024.

1. How to sign out of my personal account.

I want to have only my work account in this PC.

:)

Xhelson Mesi, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. How to sign out of my personal account. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 22, 2024
  4. How to sign out of my personal account.

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

How to sign out of my personal account.

1. How to sign out of my personal account. - Similar Threads - sign personal account

2. How to sign out of my personal account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign out of my personal account.: I want to have only my work account in this PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-out-of-my-personal-account/709aae68-0f02-44cc-9d1d-8e78baaa2915
  3. Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account: Hello,I have an email address that is tied to both 1 Microsoft Organization account and 2 my Microsoft personal account. Before today when I tried to login, I either 1 get prompted to choose either account, or 2 when I enter the email, I get to pick if I want the...
  4. Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account: Hello,I have an email address that is tied to both 1 Microsoft Organization account and 2 my Microsoft personal account. Before today when I tried to login, I either 1 get prompted to choose either account, or 2 when I enter the email, I get to pick if I want the...
  5. Account/sign-out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account/sign-out: I sign out of my account and when I do a search on a topic and the search takes me to an answer by the community center I see that I am signed in.Shouldn't I be signing in first before I view the answer that particular answer?Kenneth...
  6. Account/sign-out

Account/sign-out: I sign out of my account and when I do a search on a topic and the search takes me to an answer by the community center I see that I am signed in.Shouldn't I be signing in first before I view the answer that particular answer?Kenneth...
  7. I cannot sign out of my previous work account. How to sign out of that account without a...

I cannot sign out of my previous work account. How to sign out of that account without a...: I had to use my personal laptop for my work during the pandemic because of some VPN issues. I don't remember why I used my work credentials to sign in to my personal laptop's windows account.Its been 3 years since I left that organization but I am not able to sign out of that...
  8. I cannot sign out of my previous work account. How to sign out of that account without a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign out of my previous work account. How to sign out of that account without a...: I had to use my personal laptop for my work during the pandemic because of some VPN issues. I don't remember why I used my work credentials to sign in to my personal laptop's windows account.Its been 3 years since I left that organization but I am not able to sign out of that...
  9. signing out of the account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    signing out of the account.: hello! Actually my personal laptop is not working so for the time being i had to study with a stranger's laptop. i signed in and even tried sign out by pressing local administrator. but my account is still popping up as its for sure there. Since i need to return the laptop....
  10. Account Sign out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account Sign out: Greetings Not able to completely remove my Microsoft account.Also want to change the account to local instead of Microsoft but there is no option available for that don't know what to do.I am using the admin profile... need help as soon as possible....