Windows 10: How to Sign out other users in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Sign out other users in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Like most operating systems, Windows 10 supports multiple accounts located on the same computer. […] This article How to Sign out other users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 14, 2021 at 6:57 AM.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Sign out other users in Windows 10

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. How to Sign out other users in Windows 10

How to sign in to Windows 10 as different User

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to switch between your 2 accounts, such as going through
    Start menu, through Ctrl +
    Alt
    + Delete screen, through Sign-in
    screen or through Task Manager. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you connected to a domain or managed by Windows Server?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system settings prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps to switch user account:

• Click/tap on your desktop to make it the current focused (active) window, and press
      Alt + F4 keys to open Shut Down Windows window.
    • Click on the drop down menu and select Switch user.
    • You will now be taken to the lock screen to unlock.
    • It will show you the sign-in screen to select and sign in to the account you want to switch to.

We will wait for your response.

Thema:

How to Sign out other users in Windows 10

1. How to Sign out other users in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sign users

2. Can not sign-in to user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not sign-in to user account: I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 desktop from version 1709 to 1909 using the Microsoft Update Assistant. Once the update completed I am no longer able to sign into windows to access the main desktop screen. The account previously did have a password, however, there is...
  3. I have a new laptop with Windows. I opted for no user name/password on sign in. It now has...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a new laptop with Windows. I opted for no user name/password on sign in. It now has...: I signed up with my new Windows 10 on my new laptop. I went to netplwiz and unchecked the 'Users must enter a user name...." After restarting, Windows says I can't sign in. In the bottom left corner it shows my email account identifier twice. I select the second instance...
  4. Taskbar Unresponsive when 2nd User signs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Unresponsive when 2nd User signs in Windows 10: Hello, After building a new PC and installing Windows 10 via USB, the taskbar and start button just spins and is unresponsive when the 2nd user signs in. When switching back to the first user, the taskbar & start button is normal. Switching back to the 2nd signed in user,...
  5. Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you...

Cant sign-in microsoft account into windows "Another user on this Microsoft account. so you...: I accidentally logged out my microsoft account from the windows. i tried to sign in again and this happen [ATTACH] I have never added a new user before [ATTACH] There's no "Swook M" in here too, so i tried to remove it from my laptop [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've...
  6. Can't sign in after updating my user name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't sign in after updating my user name: I wanted to change my name on my PC. I followed this guide https://www.groovypost.com/howto/change-account-name-windows-10/ After I finished everything I signed out and it boots up like a brand new account with a message saying "We can't sign in to your account. This problem...
  7. User profile failed to load and sign-in & file recovery C/USERS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User profile failed to load and sign-in & file recovery C/USERS: Hi, I powered up my laptop recently and I encountered a strange problem. At start-up, it couldn't load my Microsoft account - even if I entered the correct sign-in details "The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.", so I restarted it and...
  8. Want to allow user to sign in but have list of names hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to allow user to sign in but have list of names hidden: Have seen a bunch of topics, comments, questions close to this question but no answer to my specific question. Seems like a no brainer to me but no one else seems to want the same thing...... I want the list of users hidden on the Windows 10 login screen, but users should...
  9. Deleted PC User Account Still Shows Up On Lock Screen Sign In

Deleted PC User Account Still Shows Up On Lock Screen Sign In: I made a local account for my little sister. She no longer uses the account so I deleted it. However, it still shows up on the lock screen for my laptop. I saw a forum post similar to this, and rhere was an answer, but when I went to the Computer Management like the first...
  10. User Accounts shows me with a Local Account. How do I sign in with my Microsoft @outlook...

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Accounts shows me with a Local Account. How do I sign in with my Microsoft @outlook...: Hello In Control Panel I am shown in User Accounts as having a Local Account, but I want to sign in with my Microsoft @outlook Account. However, in the Accounts my @outlook Account is showing normally. This was in place until recently and my User Account in Control Panel...