Windows 10: How to sign to the Windows Store app without signing to Windows 10?

Discus and support How to sign to the Windows Store app without signing to Windows 10? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to download and sign to the Windows Store app, it requires signing to Windows but I want just to sign to Windows Store. How can I stop it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChristineSanchez1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. How to sign to the Windows Store app without signing to Windows 10?

When I try to download and sign to the Windows Store app, it requires signing to Windows but I want just to sign to Windows Store. How can I stop it?

:)

ChristineSanchez1, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2018
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 7, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

How to sign to the Windows Store app without signing to Windows 10?

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

How to sign to the Windows Store app without signing to Windows 10?

1. How to sign to the Windows Store app without signing to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - sign Store app

2. Can I sign into my Microsoft Store without automatically signing into Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I sign into my Microsoft Store without automatically signing into Windows: I want to sign into the Microsoft Store so I can install Minecraft, but I do not want my local account to be linked to this account.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-into-my-microsoft-store-without/49a9227b-6769-4304-9688-c29c3bcfc85c
  3. Can I sign into my Microsoft Store without automatically signing into Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sign into my Microsoft Store without automatically signing into Windows: I want to sign into the Microsoft Store so I can install Minecraft, but I do not want my local account to be linked to this account.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-into-my-microsoft-store-without/49a9227b-6769-4304-9688-c29c3bcfc85c
  4. Can I sign into my Microsoft Store without automatically signing into Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password?: How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-to-windows-10-without-a-pin-or/dea8744b-7b53-40ba-ba78-16da4e90a1f8
  6. How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password?

How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password?: How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-to-windows-10-without-a-pin-or/dea8744b-7b53-40ba-ba78-16da4e90a1f8
  7. Windows 10, sign in without password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10, sign in without password: I have just set up a new HP laptop for a friend but encountered a problem trying to set up sign in to windows 10 without using a windows password. when i opened up "netplwiz" the box to untick "start without sign in" is not there. It's available on my own lap top so is this a...
  8. Windows Store Apps Sign in

Windows Store Apps Sign in: For the second time I experience the same situation. Happened before after a major Windows upgrade. Problem is after each when I sign to any store app including the Microsoft store itself I get the following error: "Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x80070781"...
  9. Install app on store without signing in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install app on store without signing in: Hello community I need to install one App on my Company workstation. I cannot use my Microsoft account, it's not permitted of course. Now App Store WON'T give me the option to install an app, since I have tried to install Skype (a messenger App that by the way did not work...
  10. sign on without password windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign on without password windows 10: how to sign in on windows 10 with using a password every time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-on-without-password-windows-10/a5e11eac-3ab4-4466-a4c2-6b9d94d094c7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in to windows 10 store with different account

2. windows 10 download from store without signing in