Windows 10: How to simply edit email attachments

Discus and support How to simply edit email attachments in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased Dell Notebook With windows 10 , and there’s a problem with email that I just can’t solve. I’ve always been able to open, edit,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ManishaYadav1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. How to simply edit email attachments

I recently purchased Dell Notebook With windows 10 , and there’s a problem with email that I just can’t solve. I’ve always been able to open, edit, save, and return Word documents to the sender without having to save the document to my computer.

I have configured my mail in Default mail app provided by windows.

How do I make changes to a Word attachment within a received email, save, and email back without saving to my computer?

:)

ManishaYadav1, Nov 26, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 26, 2020
  3. email attachments

Hi Rebecca,

For us to assist you further with your concern. We’ll need the following details:

• What email application are you using?
    • Is this issue isolated on a specific file attached or all files?
    • Can you successfully send an email with no attachment?

In the meantime, if you’re experiencing this issue using the Mail App in Windows 10, we recommend that you remove your email account and add it again. To do that, follow the steps provided in this article.

We will wait for your response.

Efraim Gar, Nov 26, 2020
  4. How to simply edit email attachments

will not open attachment in an email

Hi Dave,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about opening email attachments. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• How do you access your Email?
    • If you are using a browser, have you tried using a different browser?
    • Have you also tried to clear the cache and cookies of your browsers?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

If you are using an Outlook application to open emails, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    . You can follow the steps provided in the issue #1.

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

How to simply edit email attachments

1. How to simply edit email attachments - Similar Threads - simply edit email

2. Attaching emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attaching emails: Hi,I have a picture in one of my emails in my inbox that I would like to attach to another email in my inbox so that I could send it. Can anyone help me? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-emails/250e8f72-53d4-4f39-809f-8f618b90c5be
  3. Attaching emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attaching emails: Hi,I have a picture in one of my emails in my inbox that I would like to attach to another email in my inbox so that I could send it. Can anyone help me? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-emails/250e8f72-53d4-4f39-809f-8f618b90c5be
  4. email attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email attachments: Until a few weeks ago, I had no trouble opening email attachments sent as .docx. Now, when I click on Download, I get the error message:Check file permissions for drive or documentMake sure there is enough free spaceOpen with text recovery converterI can open PDF documents...
  5. email attachment

email attachment: When i open an email that has an attachment it auto saves it to my hard drive I want the option of only viewing or saving which it used to have before this addition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attachment/70215257-d48f-4a82-9fcf-17a2f8ae9425
  6. Attachments to emails

Attachments to emails: I have Windows 10 and use Mail Live. For the last week I have been unable to see all sent emails, and attachments referred to in emails received are not visible. I can access these in Outlook or my gmail account online. How can this be fixed?...
  7. attaching emails

attaching emails: On windows 7 I could attach emails from documents with send and receive but this doesn't work for windows 10. How do I do this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-emails/9cd47d94-79d4-40af-8246-c8bb50732c81
  8. Attach to Email

Attach to Email: In file explorer, I'm selecting individual files as attachments. Is there a way to choose them all and attach all together?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attach-to-email/5e18390f-fb00-483f-9b39-45fef8e5e70c"
  9. Email attachment

Email attachment: How do I attach a saved document to an outgoing email? A series of export.pdf documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attachment/50753f16-8e21-4287-831c-4e5e2ad2e1bd"
  10. Email Attachments

Email Attachments: I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled and tried to change the security. For a short time the application will work appropriately and attachments will show in...