Windows 10: how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?

Discus and support how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello readerso a few months back i changed my windows 10 home edition to a pirated windows 10 pro edition by changing to a pirated product key i got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PraptiN, Aug 3, 2022.

1. PraptiN Win User

how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?

hello readerso a few months back i changed my windows 10 home edition to a pirated windows 10 pro edition by changing to a pirated product key i got from a youtube video but now i want to go back to legal home edition. i know for that i need to reinstall my windows 10 home so can anyone tell me a step by step process for that and tips.it would me really helpful if someone can help asap as i ll be starting my uni from next week.regards.

:)

PraptiN, Aug 3, 2022

2. x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Aug 3, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 3, 2022
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Stepping

Is stepping 2 revision JH-F2 a good stepping for a socket AM2 5200+?

Thema:

1. how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ? - Similar Threads - simply reinstall home

2. What are the steps to reinstall windows 10 on chuwi herobox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the steps to reinstall windows 10 on chuwi herobox: I purchased a chuwi herobox that came pre-installed with windows 10. I had a project where I had to install Linux on the herobox which went very well. Now I need to return the herobox to its original install of window 10. I am not sure how to do this? Not on the technical...
  3. how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?: hello readerso a few months back i changed my windows 10 home edition to a pirated windows 10 pro edition by changing to a pirated product key i got from a youtube video but now i want to go back to legal home edition. i know for that i need to reinstall my windows 10 home so...
  4. how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to simply reinstall windows 10 home edition step by step ?: hello readerso a few months back i changed my windows 10 home edition to a pirated windows 10 pro edition by changing to a pirated product key i got from a youtube video but now i want to go back to legal home edition. i know for that i need to reinstall my windows 10 home so...
  5. reinstall window steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    reinstall window steps: Reinstall Windows1.On a working PC, go to the Microsoft software download website and select Download tool now. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows102.When the download is complete, open the tool from your desktop, and then select Yes when asked if you’d...
  6. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  7. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  8. How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365: Step by Step

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365: Step by Step: This full step-by-step guide is available as a PDF. Please click here to download! If you are planning an Exchange to Office 365 migration, then it can be quite confusing to understand the steps you need to take and in which order. In this article, well walk through the...
  9. Steps to Safe Mode in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Steps to Safe Mode in Windows 10 Home: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please tell me how to step into Safe Mode and what settings are made in Safe Mode for a Windows 10 Home Performer. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  10. Steps to install Windows 10 Home

Steps to install Windows 10 Home: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please tell me how to install Windows 10 Home and a third-party program to install programs and drivers with one click and I will not take each one to give next, next. Thank you! Wait for response! A great day!...