Windows 10: How to skip the window with the settings "Activity History" ?

Discus and support How to skip the window with the settings "Activity History" ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As in Windows 10 1809, when auto-install, skip the window with the settings of the "Activity History" ? What do I need to write to the AutoUnattend.xml... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stoller, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Stoller Win User

How to skip the window with the settings "Activity History" ?

As in Windows 10 1809, when auto-install, skip the window with the settings of the "Activity History" ?
    What do I need to write to the AutoUnattend.xml file ?

How to skip the window with the settings "Activity History" ? [​IMG]

:)

Stoller, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 26, 2018
  3. #Jon# Win User
    File History not backing up any files

Hello Victor

Thank you for the response. I had already checked that thread, but it hasn't helped me:

• The thread deals with Windows 8's implementation of File History, which is somewhat different to that of Windows 10.
    • Most of the thread deals with setting up File History (which I have already done, precisely following the recommended steps). The third link in the thread might have been useful since it appears to link to a page that deals with troubleshooting File History
      (as opposed to setting it up), but unfortunately the link is dead.
    Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#Jon#, Oct 26, 2018
  4. How to skip the window with the settings "Activity History" ?

Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

How to skip the window with the settings "Activity History" ?

1. How to skip the window with the settings "Activity History" ? - Similar Threads - skip window settings

2. Activity History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity History: Just two general questions. I saw on a Youtube Video about first time set ups to turn off optional diagnostic data, turn off OneDrive, turn off personalized ads, etc. for your computer. Then the individual stated that you should deactivate activity history so your motherboard...
  3. Windows activity history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows activity history: I would like to disable sending my activity history to Microsoft.From the Microsoft site:To stop sending the activity history for your work or school account to MicrosoftDo one of the following:In Windows 10, select Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Activity history.In...
  4. Windows activity history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activity history: I would like to disable sending my activity history to Microsoft.From the Microsoft site:To stop sending the activity history for your work or school account to MicrosoftDo one of the following:In Windows 10, select Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Activity history.In...
  5. Windows activity history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cannot Clear Activity History in Settings.

Cannot Clear Activity History in Settings.: I see the dialog "Clear Activity History" but there is no way to click on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-clear-activity-history-in-settings/4621d647-4469-4dca-96b2-f84386f93489
  7. Activity history

in Cortana
    Activity history: How do I view an history of my activity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-history/07acd615-96a4-4128-be09-45e3fcff9a45
  8. Activity History in Settings Crashes

Activity History in Settings Crashes: I recently performed a clean installation of Windows 10 Home (due to constant blue screen errors). I'm trying to limit all "Windows Permissions" in the "Settings" app under "Privacy." Every category under "Windows Permissions" and "App Permissions" works except for...
  9. Activity history

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activity history: I have activated all the options under activity history, however I cannot see any Microsoft word or excel documents that have been opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-history/2bf4eb0e-f2ce-48e5-a604-e3672dc1872b
  10. File history skipping files / folders

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File history skipping files / folders: I have custom libraries set up to back up my X:\Pictures directory and it's been backing up just fine. I dumped a large amount of pictures to a sub folder and didn't get around to deleting the bad ones before file history threw them on my history drive. No big deal, I went...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unattend xml history disable

2. DO MORE WITH ACTIVITY HISTORY

3. windows active history screen skip

4. Windows auto unattend activity history,
  5. windows skip activity history