Windows 10: How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?

Discus and support How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MSwhip, Feb 16, 2020.

1. MSwhip Win User

How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?

Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself?

How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar?

Thank You kindly

:)

MSwhip, Feb 16, 2020
  2. slcphotos Win User

Size of icons in Windows 10 task bar

Thanks for your reply. When I tried your method it made
    everything larger. I only want to change the size of the icons in the task bar at the bottom. This seems to be an inherit design problem with Windows 10. Any other ideas of how to enlarge the task bar/icons? I can drag the task bar up to where it
    is larger but the icons stay the same size.

Thanks, Steve

slcphotos, Feb 16, 2020
  3. cob0001 Win User
    Enlarged Icons on Desktop

when I turned on computer today, all icons and the desktop pic are enlarged....if I open an icon, everything in that link, is enlarged...it makes the pics distorted because of its size..how can I correct this ?

cob0001, Feb 16, 2020
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar. Cannot make it “stick” to the taskbar

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• When you say “Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar”, you mean pin the excel workbook to the task bar?
    • what exactly when you try to stick the excel file to the taskbar?
    If you are trying to pin the excel workbook to the taskbar.

Follow the steps below.

• Click on the start menu, select the icon and right-click on the icon.

• From the list, select pin it to taskbar or pin it to start.
    Also, you can drag the icon from the desktop and drop on the task bar.

I hope the information is helpful and if the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar? - Similar Threads - slightly enlarge icons

2. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  3. Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons and apps ar enlarged in size: I turned on my computer and all the icons and apps are enlarged. I have updated my graphic drivers and my scale and layout are at 100%. I cannot make it lower. There has been a windows update, and I remember this happening once before after an update. Anyone ese have this...
  4. bottom task bar..

bottom task bar..: windows 10 another problem... I've had so many glitches since windows 10 driving me mad..little annoying things pointer kept disappearing half way thru a project , then calculator , the foto app lost all my pics. .various niggly problems . today the bottom task bar wont...
  5. Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen

Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen: How can I return my Task Bar (black area on bottom of screen) back to it's original size. Original size is about 1" or so and mine is about 4" now....
  6. Task bar covers bottom of window

Task bar covers bottom of window: Until recently my desk top and windows never went behind the taskbar, now when a window is maximized, the bottom scroll bar is behind the task bar. How can I limit the desk top to real estate NOT covered by the task bar?...
  7. How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?

How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?: First of all, why is there a click-on in the display section on the computer to make the icons smaller, but when one goes to find out how to make them larger one gets directed to an article on the subject, as if I want to read an article on how to make icons larger. I simply...
  8. bottom task bar

bottom task bar: When I go full screen the bottom task bar has always gone as well. This morning it stays there and I can't right click it to clear, as when I put the cursor in It becomes the vertical arrow sign, (as in widen etc.)How can I rectify this if I cant click it....
  9. task bar size

task bar size: ok not Shure how it happened but where it says the date theres a extra line with the day and it has made the whole task bar bigger I looked though all the setting and couldn't find a way to change it [ATTACH]...
  10. Bottom task bar is always on top

Bottom task bar is always on top: Hello, This problem is ridiculous. Whenever I enter the full screen in any video, the bottom task bar stays on top. Restarting windows explorer solves the problem, but temporary. I don't want to restart windows explorer all the time , could you provide a permanent fix please....