Windows 10: How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?

Discus and support How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MSwhip, Feb 16, 2020.

1. MSwhip Win User

How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?

Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself?

How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar?

Thank You kindly

:)

MSwhip, Feb 16, 2020
  2. cob0001 Win User

Enlarged Icons on Desktop

when I turned on computer today, all icons and the desktop pic are enlarged....if I open an icon, everything in that link, is enlarged...it makes the pics distorted because of its size..how can I correct this ?

cob0001, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Need LARGE Taskbar Icons for Windows 10 in Desktop mode

Hi Chris,

You can enlarge the taskbar icons without changing your current resolution by following these steps:

• Right-click anywhere on the Desktop and select Display settings.
    • Go to Advanced display settings>Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change size of items, click set a custom scaling level.
    • Choose your desired size, click OK and select Apply to apply changes. You will be signed out on your PC to apply the changes you've made.
    • Relog in to your PC.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Hammerz Win User

Sizing disparity between App icons and desktop icons in taskbar

I have successfully installed Windows 10 ("final') on three devices: One venerable notebook, one "media" desktop computer (in my living room) and my main desktop computer in my home office.

Unfortunately, I have encountered a strange phenomenon on my main work computer. I have set the taskbar icons to "large" and they are a "bearable" size. However, the desktop icons (which I don't display on the desktop) in the taskbar are TINY (!) — and I can't find any way to make them larger. *Sad

What make this strange is that there is NO disparity between the size of the App and desktop icons on the desktops of the other two machines. Am I missing a setting, or is this a "glitch"? Is there a workaround? It is really NOT acceptable — a "step backward" form Windows 7, in my opinion. *really

Hammerz, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar? - Similar Threads - slightly enlarge icons

2. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position: Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in a weird configuration.Taskbar in the bottom position :Taskbar in the top position and how it should normally look like :I've...
  3. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position: Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in a weird configuration.Taskbar in the bottom position :Taskbar in the top position and how it should normally look like :I've...
  4. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Enlarge desktop icons

Enlarge desktop icons: How do i enlarge desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-desktop-icons/5b15cb9d-a201-4af3-8632-54faf8c1ab85
  6. How to enlarge the size of task bar icons

How to enlarge the size of task bar icons: How do I enlarge the size of the task bar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-the-size-of-task-bar-icons/ee6f5a19-c964-496f-850c-88988db1e845
  7. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  8. Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

Icons and apps ar enlarged in size: I turned on my computer and all the icons and apps are enlarged. I have updated my graphic drivers and my scale and layout are at 100%. I cannot make it lower. There has been a windows update, and I remember this happening once before after an update. Anyone ese have this...
  9. Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons

Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons: I currently have desktop icons and selected small for their size. Can I increase the size of the desktop and taskbar settings. I would like them about 25% larger....
  10. change size of taskbar and desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    change size of taskbar and desktop icons: The icons on my desktop icons suddenly got huge and all could not fit on the screen. Simultaneously, the taskbar icons got very small. I had not done anything intentionally to cause this. I tried clicking settings I got pressing the windows button (lower lft of screen). I...