Windows 10: How to solve Application Blocked?

Discus and support How to solve Application Blocked? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I am using download tools via network of eduroam, it always show up this. I could use them several weeks ago and can use them via network of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Windows Category - All, Jun 16, 2020.

1. How to solve Application Blocked?

When I am using download tools via network of eduroam, it always show up this. I could use them several weeks ago and can use them via network of hotspot of my mobile phone. How to solve that?

Application Blocked
    Access to the application you were trying to use has been blocked in accordance with company policy. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is in error.

Application: xunlei

:)

Windows Category - All, Jun 16, 2020

2. blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 16, 2020
  3. applications blocked

applications blocked from graphic hardware. Can Microsoft help me to solve ?

CreamyRay97, Jun 16, 2020
  4. How to solve Application Blocked?

Blocked number contacted me.

Hello,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Which build is installed in your device?
    • Are you blocking the contact using native application or using any third party application?

I suggest you to unblock and block the contact again and check if the issue persists. Also, install any pending updates available for the device.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

How to solve Application Blocked?

1. How to solve Application Blocked? - Similar Threads - solve Application Blocked

2. How do I block portable applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I block portable applications?: How to prevent a general user from running portable applications on Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-portable-applications/7b2dd66e-a373-4869-b977-91c401898bf5
  3. How do I block portable applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I block portable applications?: How to prevent a general user from running portable applications on Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-portable-applications/7b2dd66e-a373-4869-b977-91c401898bf5
  4. How to block an application or EXE to open any URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block an application or EXE to open any URL: Hey,I am having an issue using a program. I cant show the name of that. But Whenever I close that program it sends an open link request to my default browser. I want to stop that from happening. Please give some idea of how to stop an app to send open link requests. If there...
  5. How to allow a blocked application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to allow a blocked application: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on an older Dell PC, I am finding that Windows Security is blocking applications that I trust such as HR Block tax software, Seagate backup, and Google backup and sync. I found the Microsoft help page "Allow a blocked app in...
  6. Application blocked "XtuService.exe" !!!

Application blocked "XtuService.exe" !!!: A few hours ago I scanned the whole system with "windows security" program. - After the scan is complete, the application "" has been blocked. Can you tell me if this application is harmful to my computer? After searching the internet, I found this application is intel....
  7. application blocked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    application blocked: Why did I just get a bunch of notifications saying ApplicationMicrosoftEdgeC has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-blocked/42e7f864-40d8-4295-bdad-b3380184b880
  8. How to run blocked application in Win 10 - Bitdefender

How to run blocked application in Win 10 - Bitdefender: After an update of Win 10 on 3 PC's, one of them refuses to run any part of the Bitdefender free edition. These 3 PC's all having been running Win 10 and bitdefender for about a year, only one is affected. It displays the message: "This app has been blocked for your...
  9. applications blocked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    applications blocked: applications blocked from graphic hardware. Can Microsoft help me to solve ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/applications-blocked/28b4b5cd-93e8-4543-939e-a44cf3c6352b
  10. Windows Defender Blockes Everything (SOLVED)

Windows Defender Blockes Everything (SOLVED): On February I posted this question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/windows-defender-blockes-everything/4cc6b9ba-86e4-438f-b9bf-475b7705715b Unfortunately I found no valid answer. I managed thow to figure out...