Windows 10: How to solve AppModel Runtime

Discus and support How to solve AppModel Runtime in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting this error a lot but I dont know how to go about fixing it. https://gyazo.com/9aa2a8ecb3645640e28730addd8015fc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PMorning, Sep 24, 2020.

1. PMorning Win User

How to solve AppModel Runtime

Getting this error a lot but I dont know how to go about fixing it.

https://gyazo.com/9aa2a8ecb3645640e28730addd8015fc

:)

PMorning, Sep 24, 2020

2. Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Hi Prakhar,

I received the AppModel-Runtime Error ID 65 again after performing your troubleshooting steps. Please advise. Thanks.

How to solve AppModel Runtime 013154e6-2acb-419d-9e7e-c82537f76c9c?upload=true.png

ProfessorCnile, Sep 24, 2020
  3. ASP Rao Win User
    Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Same issue with me too.

Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.

ASP Rao, Sep 24, 2020
  4. How to solve AppModel Runtime

"Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status" caused by phantom Computer

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

1. Is your computer connected to other devices?

2. What is the computer name displayed under system properties?

To check the computer name, follow the below steps:

1.You may right click on This PC and select properties.

2.Check the computer name under computer name, domain and workgroup settings.

For issue with “Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status”:

You may try the suggestions given by PixelShader and mwhite2 in the below link as a reference for Windows alarm and clock to check if it helps.

Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

How to solve AppModel Runtime

1. How to solve AppModel Runtime - Similar Threads - solve AppModel Runtime

2. AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals: hello, an ordinary pc gamer here.i've recently been playing forza horizon 5 as of late to realise it crashed however it DID NOT give me an error message it just crashed. pressed alt then f4 to close forza and i could still hear the game audio so i switched off my pc and to...
  3. AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals: hello, an ordinary pc gamer here.i've recently been playing forza horizon 5 as of late to realise it crashed however it DID NOT give me an error message it just crashed. pressed alt then f4 to close forza and i could still hear the game audio so i switched off my pc and to...
  4. AppModel-Runtime 79 criticals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. appmodel runtime error 65

in Windows 10 Customization
    appmodel runtime error 65: guys I need help please. as you can see in the image below, I have been receiving this error almost no stop, not I am not sure, but I Think its been causing many games stuttering frame drops.I also have this errors in the compatibility report a lot recently second image, and...
  6. AppModel-Runtime error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AppModel-Runtime error: Evening y'all. Is anyone experiencing this error on their windows 10 machines? Past couple of weeks I've been experiencing an issue with my gaming rig, where it will randomly restart without any user interaction or after I've been playing a game / browsing the web. Now first...
  7. Error AppModel-Runtime 69 [MANY]

Error AppModel-Runtime 69 [MANY]: Hi. I have checked my Events viewer and many errors appeared. All these errors mention that Failed to modify appmodel status at runtime on package .... [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Appmodel runtime error occures often

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Appmodel runtime error occures often: Hi So when i'm using different apps mostly games i see many appmodel runtime errors which says something like "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Window" the event id is 65. Note that my computer works properly and i haven't faced any issues such...
  9. Event 65, AppModel-Runtime

Event 65, AppModel-Runtime: I am getting these errors with "Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModelRuntime status for package Windows." Anyone know what's causing this? Computer is up to date with windows updates... Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-AppModel-Runtime/Admin Source:...
  10. Appmodel-Runtime error "65"

Appmodel-Runtime error "65": I am updating windows 10 1909 to 2004. when i look at the event viewer I see the Appmodel-Runtime error id 65. It comes very frequently and I am unable to fix it.i am getting this error playing a game.all my drivers are up to date. I already try reinstall visual c++ files....