Windows 10: How to solve blue screen - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Discus and support How to solve blue screen - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all,I'm trying to solve this error and this is the result when I run the "!analyze -v" command.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jandersonti, Jun 12, 2021.

1. How to solve blue screen - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Hello all,I'm trying to solve this error and this is the result when I run the "!analyze -v" command.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Win

:)

jandersonti, Jun 12, 2021

2. Blue screen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

After a recent updating, my machine has blue screen every 5 - 10 minutes.

The error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

I saw another post here which suggest to use "iastor.sys". But I don't have that in the driver list. Mine is storahci.sys.

Please advise! Thanks,

hairinwind, Jun 12, 2021
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Mattie,

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen error can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues. Now, you mentioned that you already changed the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers to standard. Did you update the driver as well? And also,
    are you getting the same blue screen error when you play other games? Or is it only occurring when you play a particular game?

For the mean time, if you haven't tried any further troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you perform the suggested steps from this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know how this turns out for you.

Marque Lor, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

How to solve blue screen - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Kristopher,

Usually, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) with error message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION is caused by a hardware issue or system file corruption. For us to isolate your concern, we need answers to the following:

• Did you make any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occur when you're doing a specific activity?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the steps on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

How to solve blue screen - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

1. How to solve blue screen - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - Similar Threads - solve blue screen

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Blue screen: I've ran mindbg and it says this:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Blue screen: I've ran mindbg and it says this:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 Blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi,Rather than the last resort of resetting my PC, I was hoping someone might be able to help me analyse my minidump files. I suspect it's a driver issue, but I'm not sure how to diagnose which one it is.As a bit of background, the computer will crash to restart whenever I...
  6. Blue Screen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_ISR_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_ISR_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function: Hi,I get regular BSOD erros with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my new Dell Inspiron 15 AMD R7 and Win11. I did a clean Win11 re-install and made sure all drivers are up to date but I keep getting BSOD.The dump file shows FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  7. Blue Screen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_ISR_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function

Blue Screen Error - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - 0x133_ISR_SmbCo10X64!unknown_function: Hi,I get regular BSOD erros with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my new Dell Inspiron 15 AMD R7 and Win11. I did a clean Win11 re-install and made sure all drivers are up to date but I keep getting BSOD.The dump file shows FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  8. Blue Screens - Most recent - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screens - Most recent - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I have been getting blue screens off and on for sometime but not nearly as many that have ocurred over the last few weeks. Mini-dumps and full dumps were taken. I took an effort to decipher them and review options on these boards. I'm having some issues with symbol loading. I...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: while I was using my pc it just froze and then bluescreen out of nowhere. I opened the minidump file and this is what I got. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): Hello, some days ago my computer started crashing with this bluescreen. I tried several things already but didn't find out the issue: - Sometimes it crashes after many hours of usage, today it crashed after a little more than one hour. - Every crash happened when playing...