Windows 10: how to solve C # Error

Discus and support how to solve C # Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when I updated Windown 10, The error has occurred as [ATTACH] ManagementClass MC = new ManagementClass("Win32_Processor");... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vytrần, Dec 12, 2018.

1. vytrần Win User

how to solve C # Error

when I updated Windown 10, The error has occurred as
    how to solve C # Error 0644e870-2809-4f1c-9681-6c4decded419?upload=true.png
    ManagementClass MC = new ManagementClass("Win32_Processor");
    ManagementObjectCollection MOC = MC.GetInstances();
    foreach (ManagementObject mo in MOC)
    {
    if (mo.Properties["ProcessorId"].Value.ToString() != "")
    {
    _cPUidStr = mo.Properties["ProcessorId"].Value.ToString();
    break;
    }
    }

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Management.ManagementException' occurred in System.Management.dll

Additional information: Invalid namespace

:)

vytrần, Dec 12, 2018

2. Linking Error How to solve??

Hello Everyone,

I need help.I have some linking error in my c++ program.
    I am working on c++ on Linux.I have included all need header files required.
    But there is a problem of linking error.
    How to solve it?

Can anyone help me out??How to solve this linking error?

mickyching, Dec 12, 2018
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! how to solve C # Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile how to solve C # Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile how to solve C # Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile how to solve C # Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile how to solve C # Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin how to solve C # Error :D

4. how to solve C # Error

Dev C++

linking error How to solve it?

Hello Everyone,

I need help.I have some linking error in my c++ program.
    I am working on c++ on Linux.I have included all need header files required.
    But there is a problem of linking error.
    How to solve it?

Can anyone help me out??How to solve this linking error?

mickyching, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

how to solve C # Error

1. how to solve C # Error - Similar Threads - solve Error

2. How to solve the kernal power error 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the kernal power error 41: Hi in mt PC I am facing kernal power error 41 The Details Given Below Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 01-05-2024 10.27.42 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Arghya Description: The...
  3. How to solve the kernal power error 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the kernal power error 41: Hi in mt PC I am facing kernal power error 41 The Details Given Below Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 01-05-2024 10.27.42 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Arghya Description: The...
  4. How can i solve multiple bluescreen errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i solve multiple bluescreen errors?: I am facing a lot of frequent blue screen errors with different stopcode. Those codes are like: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. MEMORY MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM THREAT EXCEPTION, etc. Every time it is different....
  5. How can i solve multiple bluescreen errors?

How can i solve multiple bluescreen errors?: I am facing a lot of frequent blue screen errors with different stopcode. Those codes are like: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. MEMORY MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM THREAT EXCEPTION, etc. Every time it is different....
  6. How to solve Error 113 SSL Cypher mismatch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to solve Error 113 SSL Cypher mismatch: Recently I have been encountering an error when accessing certain applications or websites.As far as i am aware, this error appeared spontaneously and has persisted since.the websites and applications that have given me the error are:-Steam -Discord-Spotify-Firefox account /...
  7. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  8. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...: The error says- cannot find script file "C:\Users\Public\BrowserApp\BrowserApp.vbs"How do I get rid of this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-windows-script-host-error-it/8ae80aa5-f7d9-44da-b69f-650a19ff1063
  9. How to solve this Windows Script Host Error. It keeps popping up. The error says- cannot...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. how to solve this error?

how to solve this error?: why is this coming up when I start MY COMPUTER? how can I solve this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-error/d4380b66-e3dd-43f2-a2c9-b3f3a8b47d6a