Windows 10: How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter

Discus and support How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am writing to you because for 6 months my wifi adapter was shutting down due to code 45. The name of the adapter is MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David_14SON, Jun 21, 2024.

1. How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter

Hello, I am writing to you because for 6 months my wifi adapter was shutting down due to code 45. The name of the adapter is MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. I've tried all the tricks I saw on YouTube but it didn't help. For the internet to turn on, I turn off the laptop for about 10 minutes, but after 2-30 minutes, the code 45 appears again, that's why I'm asking you for help.I also downloaded the latest version of the drivers. I tried command prompt. I tried everything on powercfg, it said invalid parameters power shell it said invalid parameters I tried to change the battery

:)

David_14SON, Jun 21, 2024

2. How to solve code 45 (on wifi adapter)

Hello, I am writing to you because for 6 months my wifi adapter was shutting down due to code 45. The name of the adapter is MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card.

I've tried all the tricks I saw on YouTube but it didn't help.

For the internet to turn on, I turn off the laptop for about 10 minutes, but after 2-30 minutes, the code 45 appears again, that's why I'm asking you for help.

I also downloaded the latest version of the drivers.

I tried command prompt. (I tried everything on powercfg, it said invalid parameters)

power shell (it said invalid parameters)

I tried to change the battery mode to maximum performance

Nothing helped me...

Pls help me....

David_14SON, Jun 21, 2024
  3. WiFi Adapter Code 45

How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter [​IMG]
    Out
    of the blue, wifi adapter not working. Clicked ‘view hidden devices’ in Device Mamager, found adapter and this is the error showing in properties:

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

StacyFields, Jun 21, 2024
  4. How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter

WiFi Adapter Code 45

Hello Jesus -

First, thanks for the reply.

Second, undirtunately as it is the wifi network adapter that is throwing the error, i cannot complete this task....

any other suggestions?

StacyFields, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter

1. How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter - Similar Threads - solve code wifi

2. Wifi adapter error code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter error code 45: So yesterday at around 1 am I finished downloading Counter Strike 2 and I went to sleep. Today i wake up and see that i can't find any internet connections. I tried all ways from updating drivers to modifying services aswell as some cmd commands. I did a some sort of ping...
  3. Wifi adapter error code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter error code 45: So yesterday at around 1 am I finished downloading Counter Strike 2 and I went to sleep. Today i wake up and see that i can't find any internet connections. I tried all ways from updating drivers to modifying services aswell as some cmd commands. I did a some sort of ping...
  4. Wifi adapter error code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter: Hello, I am writing to you because for 6 months my wifi adapter was shutting down due to code 45. The name of the adapter is MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. I've tried all the tricks I saw on YouTube but it didn't help. For the internet to turn on, I turn off the...
  6. How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve code 45 on wifi adapter: Hello, I am writing to you because for 6 months my wifi adapter was shutting down due to code 45. The name of the adapter is MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. I've tried all the tricks I saw on YouTube but it didn't help. For the internet to turn on, I turn off the...
  7. Code 45 network adapter

Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  8. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  9. Code 45 wifi

Code 45 wifi: Hi, My Wifi adapter comes up with a code 45 when I try to use it, how to fix please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-45-wifi/309c8a0c-190f-4a30-995c-8641b113730f
  10. WiFi Adapter Code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter Code 45: [IMG]Out of the blue, wifi adapter not working. Clicked ‘view hidden devices’ in Device Mamager, found adapter and this is the error showing in properties: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this...