Windows 10: How to solve DLL problem after crash

Discus and support How to solve DLL problem after crash in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Three days ago when I switched on I got a message, before the Welcome screen appeared, that due to problems with safety an automatic repair would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Snugglebugs, Jul 1, 2020.

1. How to solve DLL problem after crash

Three days ago when I switched on I got a message, before the Welcome screen appeared, that due to problems with safety an automatic repair would be made to the Win 10 OS. The system would not allow me access until that lengthy process was completed. Then even though I had used the save my personal files option, I found that several programmes had disappeared and their headings just stated - empty.

I have mostly reinstalled the missing ones but the behaviour of the OS has subtly changed - for example warning message boxes are different and the font type and size in them is changed.

But the worst problem I am having is that as I try to navigate to some programmes a message pops up as shown in the screenshot attached. Navigation stops and the programme sometimes stops until I close that message.

I was intending to use the Powershell DISM Image Health programme I installed last year to check but that has vanished and when i search for it, the DLL message pops up and stops me dead!

Two questions
    How can I correct whatever is causing the DLL message?
    Where can I get the image health cmd programme - I can't remember now where the link is on this forum.

Tony

Win 10 Pro 1909 v 18363.900

:)

Snugglebugs, Jul 1, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 1, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Sigurd Win User

How to solve DLL problem after crash

dll problem after clean install

I have just carried out a clean reinstall of windows 10 - latest version as downloaded as part of reinstall. So far no problems other than a message on boot up saying there is a problem with TVicport.dll and suggesting I reinstall it.

How do I reinstall/install DLL files? Googling for an answer I find plenty help but many seem to imply it is hard and I suggest I use their software.

I seem to recall sorting this issue quite easily some time ago but can't remember how I did it. (I am a Platinum surfer so i think that excuses my forgetfulness!).

The problem is on a Lenoro Thinkpad and seems to relate to fan control, but boot up proceeds normally after I acknowledge message.

Sigurd, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

How to solve DLL problem after crash

1. How to solve DLL problem after crash - Similar Threads - solve DLL problem

2. How to solve these problems ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve these problems ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  3. How to solve these problems ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve these problems ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  4. How to solve MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll ?: I had installed Epic Games Store on my idea pad S145. after downloading some games on running them it showed 2 errors, "Code execution cannot proceed because 'VCRUNTIME140.dll' was not found." and "Code execution cannot proceed because 'MSVCP140.dll' was not found."i...
  5. How to solve MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll ?

How to solve MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll ?: I had installed Epic Games Store on my idea pad S145. after downloading some games on running them it showed 2 errors, "Code execution cannot proceed because 'VCRUNTIME140.dll' was not found." and "Code execution cannot proceed because 'MSVCP140.dll' was not found."i...
  6. How to solve this problem?

How to solve this problem?: How to update this driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/0d00349b-6c15-49f6-a7b8-f004aba0e762
  7. how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to solve this problem: pls help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/7452ba8a-cd53-4969-9f49-622468ce33ef
  8. How to solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to solve this problem?: I changed my execution policy using this, as I had the same problem. However, I am not sure why it's running as (base). Also, after I changed the policy Loading personal and system profiles took 606ms. was the new message. How to restore this? Loading personal and system...
  9. How to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve this problem: when i am starting my laptop it is showing undoing changes made to your computer and it is stuck since from last 2 hours what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/686def55-b812-4ba9-8578-071925d3ec37
  10. How to solve this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve this problem?: The question comes from daily challenge on July 17. I have no answer. I have met some problems like this many times. Hopefully, the authorities can remove these unanswered questions.[IMG]...