Windows 10: How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online

Discus and support How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have a problem when I play gta v. I have had this problem in the past. I tried to solve the problem by reinstalling windows 3 times, trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dima Daniel, Jun 22, 2024.

1. How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online

Hello! I have a problem when I play gta v. I have had this problem in the past. I tried to solve the problem by reinstalling windows 3 times, trying to play without GPU, and changing the RAM and I still have this problem. Today I tried to figure out what's going on using WhoCrashed and I still can't figure out what's going on.Computer nameHow to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online :DESKTOP-IOSVVASWindows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19045 x64Windows dir:C:\WindowsHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME A520M-ACPU:AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 8664, level: 23Processor count:4 logical

:)

Dima Daniel, Jun 22, 2024
  2. Insignias Win User

GTA V

If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players?

Insignias, Jun 22, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 22, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online

GTA V

Hi Insignias

I am sorry, this is a badly ported game, cross platform gaming is not possible on GTA V.

Xbox players can only play with other Xbox players, the same for PS and PC . . .

DaveM121, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online

1. How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online - Similar Threads - solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL play

2. How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online: Hello! I have a problem when I play gta v. I have had this problem in the past. I tried to solve the problem by reinstalling windows 3 times, trying to play without GPU, and changing the RAM and I still have this problem. Today I tried to figure out what's going on using...
  3. How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to solve DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when i play gta V online: Hello! I have a problem when I play gta v. I have had this problem in the past. I tried to solve the problem by reinstalling windows 3 times, trying to play without GPU, and changing the RAM and I still have this problem. Today I tried to figure out what's going on using...
  4. I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online: Hi,I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTAOnline - it's happened twice today.Here is the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPXjCvRqOxGnO1z2qrtVq32JyXV8kxMc/view?usp=sharingBelow is from Event...
  5. I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online: Hi,I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTAOnline - it's happened twice today.Here is the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPXjCvRqOxGnO1z2qrtVq32JyXV8kxMc/view?usp=sharingBelow is from Event...
  6. BSoD when playing GTA V

BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  7. PC BSODed when I was done playing GTA V

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC BSODed when I was done playing GTA V: Was playing GTA V from 9:30 AM to 3:35 PM. I exited the GTA V, then it BSODed and restarted PC. Temp of CPU was almost hitting 90c. How do I prevent this? Part 2: My GPU temp is crazy! It was almost hitting 100c! I got too scared I stopped playing GTA V. submitted by...
  8. Can't play GTA V anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play GTA V anymore: This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam. I have also removed some mods from the root of my game directory and the...
  9. BSOD while playing GTA V

BSOD while playing GTA V: Hello everyone. Could someone please help me troubleshoot BSODs which occurs every single time I play GTA V for few minutes on my laptop? I had uninstalled nvidia drivers using DDU and reinstalled them, removed undervolt/overclock in msi afterburner and even clean installed...
  10. BSOD While Playing GTA V

BSOD While Playing GTA V: Okay so here's a thing that has only made me scratch my head. I have a high end pc, I can play any game I can think of non stop, best settings. As soon as I try GTA V. I get that BSOD. It's very random and I can't seem to pinpoint what's going on, any help is appreciated. I...