Windows 10: How to Solve Dynamic Disk1 Foreign Status

Discus and support How to Solve Dynamic Disk1 Foreign Status in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi professional, I'm going through a difficult problem. My computer's External Hard Drive not being detected. The warning sign is Dynamic Disk1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bijutoha, Mar 8, 2019.

1. bijutoha Win User

How to Solve Dynamic Disk1 Foreign Status

Hi professional,

I'm going through a difficult problem. My computer's External Hard Drive not being detected. The warning sign is Dynamic Disk1 (foreign) *Sad

I'm just searching for the best solution to discover it well without Losing Data?

How to Solve Dynamic Disk1 Foreign Status [​IMG]

:)

bijutoha, Mar 8, 2019

2. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Tom Soon Win User
    Any risks of losing data on the HDD by importing dynamic "Foreign Disks"

After a sector-by-sector system disk recovery of Windows 10, both of my user HDDs, configured as mirrored disks, recognized as dynamic "foreign disks".

Found some information about importing the "foreign disk" so the system can recognize them again.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc771775(v=ws.11).aspx#BKMK_4

Like to make sure there is no risk of losing data on importing these "Foreign Disks" before I do it. Can't find any useful information on Microsoft websites to give me a definitively answer to address my concerns.

Could anyone had such experiences please provide any pointing of directions or answers?

Otherwise, have to figure out a way to backup the huge volume of data before I do it.

Thanks a great deal.

Tom Soon, Mar 8, 2019
  4. How to Solve Dynamic Disk1 Foreign Status

foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Mar 8, 2019
  5. it may be happened , external hdd is already accessed in other system . and edxternal hdd stored their system , volume informations.

remove your externbal hdd from this pc , and keep away

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

How to Solve Dynamic Disk1 Foreign Status

1. How to Solve Dynamic Disk1 Foreign Status - Similar Threads - Solve Dynamic Disk1

2. SOLVED Reformating a Dynamic drive containing boot files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED Reformating a Dynamic drive containing boot files: Trying to reformat a Dynamic volume containing windows boot files into a Primary empty volume. Old HDD containing windows 8.1 that I wanted to repurpose into a storage disk. Sleep deprived I somehow managed to turn it from Primary to Dynamic and have been struggling to...
  3. SOLVED Reformating a Dynamic drive containing boot files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLVED Reformating a Dynamic drive containing boot files: Trying to reformat a Dynamic volume containing windows boot files into a Primary empty volume. Old HDD containing windows 8.1 that I wanted to repurpose into a storage disk. Sleep deprived I somehow managed to turn it from Primary to Dynamic and have been struggling to...
  4. SOLVED Reformating a Dynamic drive containing boot files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can I switch disk1 to being disk0, and disk0 to being disk1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I switch disk1 to being disk0, and disk0 to being disk1?: I have 1x Intel SSD 660p series Model number: INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8, and 2x WD HDD Model number: WDC WD10EZEX-00BBHA0 housed in my desktop PC.The OS Windows 11 22H2, OS build 22621.75 is installed in the Intel SSD 660p series, which is NVMe protocol.The two WD HDD are SATA...
  6. Can I switch disk1 to being disk0, and disk0 to being disk1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I switch disk1 to being disk0, and disk0 to being disk1?: I have 1x Intel SSD 660p series Model number: INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8, and 2x WD HDD Model number: WDC WD10EZEX-00BBHA0 housed in my desktop PC.The OS Windows 11 22H2, OS build 22621.75 is installed in the Intel SSD 660p series, which is NVMe protocol.The two WD HDD are SATA...
  7. how to solve windows update status pendingupdate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to solve windows update status pendingupdate: I have a several pending updates of this device windows10 laptop. I tried to resume but cant find the button. just stock. the pause update for 7 days button is stock...
  8. Windows 10 foreign notification? How to solve this issue?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 foreign notification? How to solve this issue?: Does anybody knows what kind of notifications this is and how to solve this? Could it be a hotkey notification? The notification: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-foreign-notification-how-to-solve-this/82350f1f-845d-48db-83e9-0eea7d2ae8d8
  9. Dynamic (foreign) Disks1 Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dynamic (foreign) Disks1 Issue: When I finished installing Windows 10. I've found the issue that my external hard drive is not showing up, It is looking Dynamic Disks1 (foreign) :( So, anyone could you please give me a hand to solve the issue without Loss of Data? [ATTACH]...
  10. Second (not new) hdd dynamic foreign

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second (not new) hdd dynamic foreign: Hi my second hdd died unfortunately , but I took another hdd from my older comp.. I just attached it, device manager see's it and also disk manager.. but.. file explorer doesnt see it.. I saved a screen shot but the info from right clicking the drive didnt save.. this is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disk1 foreign