Windows 10: how to solve error for activation

Discus and support how to solve error for activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how to solve - we cant activate windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital licence or product key. if you think you do have a valid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kashishchauhan, May 15, 2021.

1. how to solve error for activation

how to solve - we cant activate windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital licence or product key. if you think you do have a valid licence or key, select troubleshoot below. 0xc004f012

:)

kashishchauhan, May 15, 2021

2. Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, May 15, 2021
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 15, 2021
  4. Duyenhip Win User

how to solve error for activation

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 15, 2021
Thema:

how to solve error for activation

1. how to solve error for activation - Similar Threads - solve error activation

2. how to solve this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve this error?: why is this coming up when I start MY COMPUTER? how can I solve this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-error/d4380b66-e3dd-43f2-a2c9-b3f3a8b47d6a
  3. how to solve this error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to solve this error?: why is this coming up when I start MY COMPUTER? how can I solve this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-error/d4380b66-e3dd-43f2-a2c9-b3f3a8b47d6a
  4. How to solve this error?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve this error?: ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally allowed. If you believe that...
  5. How to solve this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this error?: ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally allowed. If you believe that...
  6. How to solve this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how to this error solve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to this error solve: C\Program Files\WindowsApps\MicrosoftTeams 21302.202.1065.6968 x64 8we kyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140 1.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try instaliing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator...
  8. how to this error solve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to this error solve: C\Program Files\WindowsApps\MicrosoftTeams 21302.202.1065.6968 x64 8we kyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140 1.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try instaliing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator...
  9. how to this error solve

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How to solve this error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to solve this error?: How to solve this error?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-error/960e893b-0bb5-4213-bc77-97de81bed5be