Windows 10: How to solve error "Unable to reactivate Windows since our servers are not accessible at...

Discus and support How to solve error "Unable to reactivate Windows since our servers are not accessible at... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Following hardware change, my windows cannot get activated. It is a digital license linked to my microsoft account. When I run the activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by anto_9, Sep 4, 2021.

1. anto_9 Win User

How to solve error "Unable to reactivate Windows since our servers are not accessible at...

Following hardware change, my windows cannot get activated. It is a digital license linked to my microsoft account. When I run the activation troubleshooter, I select the option "I recently changed my hardware". Then, it prompts me for my pin and password to microsoft account which I correctly enter. After, I receive this error:"Impossible de réactiver Windows puisque nos serveurs ne sont pas accessibles en ce moment. Veuillez attendre quelques minutes ou essayer d'ajouter votre compte Microsoft de nouveau" which translates to "Unable to reactivate Windows since our servers are not accessible

:)

anto_9, Sep 4, 2021

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Cannot Access Exchange Server

Hi All,

I Migrated Exchange Server 2010 to O365, after the migration I was unable to Access Exchange On-prem.

Receiving this error: 'The WinRm Client could not process the request, It could not process the content type of the HTTP Response'

Steps I have completed:

Ensured Kerbauth module listed as Native in Powershell vd

Remote Powershell is enabled

WSman mdoule is registered but not enable at server level

but I still cannot access it..Tried just about everything..Firewalls, SSL...Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

AzureCloud23, Sep 4, 2021
  4. How to solve error "Unable to reactivate Windows since our servers are not accessible at...

Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

How to solve error "Unable to reactivate Windows since our servers are not accessible at...

1. How to solve error "Unable to reactivate Windows since our servers are not accessible at... - Similar Threads - solve error Unable

2. unable to solve error 0x8007042c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to solve error 0x8007042c: Hi all,Windows Update gives error: 0x8007042cIn the Settings app, I can no longer access the Network and Internet subfolder double click and nothing happensAll Windows applications give the message that I don't have internet access, so none of the Window trouble shooters...
  3. unable to solve error 0x8007042c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to solve error 0x8007042c: Hi all,Windows Update gives error: 0x8007042cIn the Settings app, I can no longer access the Network and Internet subfolder double click and nothing happensAll Windows applications give the message that I don't have internet access, so none of the Window trouble shooters...
  4. unable to solve error 0x8007042c

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. SOLVED Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLVED Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard change: I had to replace the motherboard on my gaming PC and after restarting Windows I had to reactivate. None of the methods within Windows worked and when I tried phone activation SLUI 04, nothing happened. I then found my local support number, called it and after multiple number...
  6. SOLVED Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SOLVED Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard change: I had to replace the motherboard on my gaming PC and after restarting Windows I had to reactivate. None of the methods within Windows worked and when I tried phone activation SLUI 04, nothing happened. I then found my local support number, called it and after multiple number...
  7. SOLVED Unable to reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 1909 - unable to access Minecraft server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 1909 - unable to access Minecraft server: Since this update, my daughter is unable to access the Minecraft server. We've managed to update the firewalls to allow Java through but now the firewall setting options are all greyed out for me as adminstrator. Any simple advice for a technophobe would be appreciated!...
  9. Error message unable to solve

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message unable to solve: I have accidentally changed my msconfig settings....and also changed my number of processors to 8..... After which on pressing restart i wasn't able to open into my windows homescreen .... It also gave me a...
  10. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...: Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account, click on the "I recently changed hardware", wait a few seconds, and am continually greeted with this message. I have waited a...