Windows 10: how to solve Microsoft not downloading apps and games?

Discus and support how to solve Microsoft not downloading apps and games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I download a app or game it comes up with something happend on our end and then followed with the code:0x80070005I have tried many things to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tom vincent1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. how to solve Microsoft not downloading apps and games?

Every time I download a app or game it comes up with something happend on our end and then followed with the code:0x80070005I have tried many things to resolve this and mostly non of them worked and would be good if I got some help.

:)

tom vincent1, Dec 1, 2023

2. slow download of update for microsoft ultimate word games

Hi Margot,

There are many possible reasons why downloading of Ultimate Word Games taking so long. One of which is having intermittent connection. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you using wired or wireless connection?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 1, 2023
  4. how to solve Microsoft not downloading apps and games?

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

how to solve Microsoft not downloading apps and games?

1. how to solve Microsoft not downloading apps and games? - Similar Threads - solve Microsoft downloading

2. Microsoft Store not downloading apps or games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading apps or games.: Hi. I'm having this problem that I can not download anything in the microsoft store, i press install and the install button does not work. or when i press get it just loads and and then i get hit with a pop up saying that something happened on the other side,...
  3. Microsoft Store not downloading apps or games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not downloading apps or games.: Hi. I'm having this problem that I can not download anything in the microsoft store, i press install and the install button does not work. or when i press get it just loads and and then i get hit with a pop up saying that something happened on the other side,...
  4. how to solve Microsoft not downloading apps and games?

how to solve Microsoft not downloading apps and games?: Every time I download a app or game it comes up with something happend on our end and then followed with the code:0x80070005I have tried many things to resolve this and mostly non of them worked and would be good if I got some help....
  5. Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading: I know this has been asked countless times. I tried all the online fixes and the only one that worked for installing the store apps was reinstalling windows. And it worked for about 15 minutes. I could download apps and update them but I could not download games from gamepass...
  6. Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading

Microsoft apps and gamepass games not downloading: I know this has been asked countless times. I tried all the online fixes and the only one that worked for installing the store apps was reinstalling windows. And it worked for about 15 minutes. I could download apps and update them but I could not download games from gamepass...
  7. Solve error 0x80070005 while downloading gaming services app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve error 0x80070005 while downloading gaming services app: I was trying to install Minecraft from Xbox app which ran into an error code 0x00000001.so I tried to uninstall than reinstall gaming services app as a solution from this page:https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80073D26but after trying to reinstalling the...
  8. Solve error 0x80070005 while downloading gaming services app

Solve error 0x80070005 while downloading gaming services app: I was trying to install Minecraft from Xbox app which ran into an error code 0x00000001.so I tried to uninstall than reinstall gaming services app as a solution from this page:https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80073D26but after trying to reinstalling the...
  9. Microsoft downloaded games, apps, and programs will not launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft downloaded games, apps, and programs will not launch.: The majority of games, apps, and programs that were preinstalled or I installed will not launch. They wont even visibly try and launch, an error message just pops up a few minutes later stating either A, that Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. and that...
  10. How to download a game in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to download a game in microsoft store: Hi all, I recently purchased Forza 4 from Instant gaming I redeemed the code and it is showing in my Microsoft account history but when I press the install tab it is just bring up the key and a copy tab, were do I go from here to download the game onto my PC. Thanks in...