Windows 10: how to solve my BSOD problem on cold boot everytime.

Discus and support how to solve my BSOD problem on cold boot everytime. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i have had bsod problems for a very long time, always on cold boot, usually with a "memory management" error.My ram, motherboard, psu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theveganknight, Oct 16, 2018.

1. how to solve my BSOD problem on cold boot everytime.

Hello everyone, i have had bsod problems for a very long time, always on cold boot, usually with a "memory management" error.My ram, motherboard, psu and gpu are less then a year old and i have the issues even before installing these parts. I checked my disk and all is good, but i just ran a driver verifier scan which led to a bsod loop and after opening the "who crashed" app and is said it was a scpvbus.sys issue. I have my minidump file added to onedrive, but i dont know how too open it. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

One drive mini-dump file: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DF9620ED4E9A029&id=7DF9620ED4E9A029%213364&parId=root&o=OneUp

:)

theveganknight, Oct 16, 2018
  2. ElderJohn Win User

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Oct 16, 2018
  3. nvidia forceware 310.90 drivers cold boot bsod

hi all!

up until forceware 310.90 were released i used without any problems older 310.70 wich nvidia and some dude flagged as having security holes, so when nvidia released 310.90 i like many others downloaded them and installed them. Now like many others i have cold boot bsod (so 'only' on first boot of the system...) I uninstalled these obviously faulty drivers and installed the previous ones but cold boot bsod remains a big f*****g problem...

now until nvidia publishes a fixed drivers..anyone has any advice how to getz rid of the bsod
    p.s.games workin fine, temps on mbo, cpu and gpu still normal

thx*Wtf :wtf:

DarkStalker, Oct 16, 2018
  4. how to solve my BSOD problem on cold boot everytime.

ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

how to solve my BSOD problem on cold boot everytime.

1. how to solve my BSOD problem on cold boot everytime. - Similar Threads - solve BSOD problem

2. How to solve BSOD problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve BSOD problem?: My PC always BSOD.But Ive tested my PC of which condition will make it BSOD so here is the circumstance.My PC wont BSOD if I were to use it to do anything beside graphic intensive program.So in my opinion this could be something about my GPU being faulty or my drivers.Im...
  3. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cold boot BSOD: Everyday at startup I get a BSOD. This only happens once and then never for the duration the pc is on. The BSOD errors sometimes vary but this is a analyzed dump file from a recent one:******************************************************************************** **...
  4. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cold boot BSOD: Everyday at startup I get a BSOD. This only happens once and then never for the duration the pc is on. The BSOD errors sometimes vary but this is a analyzed dump file from a recent one:******************************************************************************** **...
  5. Cold boot BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD on cold boot only

BSOD on cold boot only: Hi all, this is a duplicate of this post that I posted in the wrong section. Just delete that post. Sorry for making a mess, I'm new on this forum. So: my problem is with my custom build PC, and any help would be greatly appreciated. My problem is similar to the one...
  7. BSOD on cold boot only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD on cold boot only: Hi all, I have a problem with my custom build desktop that is a bit annoying, and any help would be greatly appreciated. My problem is similar to the one described here. My problem is that every cold boot (by this I mean a start of the computer after it has been shut down...
  8. BSOD on cold boot.

BSOD on cold boot.: I have been getting a variety of BSOD's on cold boots. After the first BSOD, everything runs smoothly thereafter; any amount of stress on the PC doesn't cause any BSOD. Things I have tried: Updated bios and all the motherboard related whatnot. Tried to update all my...
  9. BSOD at every cold boot

BSOD at every cold boot: Hello everyone, having BSOD at every cold boot. This is happening on my desktop (first build I made), hardware is: MB: Asus Maximus VIII Gene CPU: Intel i5-6600k RAM: 2x 8GB Crucial Ballistix GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 Founders Edition Windows 10 Pro 64bit Hoping this is...
  10. BSOD on only cold boots

BSOD on only cold boots: I got a custom built pc for christmas and it has been getting BSOD's since it was built and they have only been happening on cold boots, and the file that is having problems is ntoskrnl. I would love if someone could find the problem that has been going on for weeks. 39014