Windows 10: How to solve my kernel-power issue 41?

Discus and support How to solve my kernel-power issue 41? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It crashes during gameplay. I tested ram with memstest86 it's fine. I run aida64 CPU stress test for an hour, everything is fine(no crashes and temp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ДенисЮрченко1, Feb 1, 2019.

1. How to solve my kernel-power issue 41?

It crashes during gameplay.

I tested ram with memstest86 it's fine.

I run aida64 CPU stress test for an hour, everything is fine(no crashes and temp are normal).

I run furmark, again everything is fine (no crashes and temp are normal).

But when I run aida64 CPU stress test with furmark my pc restart itself (temp where normal).

I cleaned my PC. I reinstalled windows but it still crashes.

What should I do?

I have good 600w PSU with i7-6700K and GTX 1080Ti.

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-02-01T12:34:55.747966600Z" />
    <EventRecordID>927</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-9MK9BG0</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">1</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

ДенисЮрченко1, Feb 1, 2019

2. Kernel 41 Power issue

Hello,

When the computer shuts down or restarts unexpectedly, the Kernel Power Event ID 41 error occurs. Upon starting a computer running Windows, the system checks whether the computer was properly shut down. If the computer was not properly turned off, a Kernel
    Power Event 41 message is generated.

Regarding the error that you're getting, we suggest that you check the solution provided by

AndrewGeraci
    on this
    link

For more information regarding Windows Kernel power issue, kindly visit this
    article

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Feb 1, 2019
  3. KooKim Win User
    Event 41, Kernel-Power Issue

Hello

My computer has been shout down. This is second time issue.

I found the log file and it is say "Event 41, Kernel-Power Issue".

Please help to solve this issue.

KooKim, Feb 1, 2019
  4. tigger Win User

How to solve my kernel-power issue 41?

tigger, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

How to solve my kernel-power issue 41?

1. How to solve my kernel-power issue 41? - Similar Threads - solve kernel power

2. How to solve the The Kernel-Power error ID 41 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the The Kernel-Power error ID 41 ?: BugcheckCode159BugcheckParameter10x3BugcheckParameter20xffffdb0bf0358060BugcheckParameter30xfffff60ee9b377b8BugcheckParameter40xffffdb0bfa63d340SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn0CsEntryScenar...
  3. How to solve the The Kernel-Power error ID 41 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the The Kernel-Power error ID 41 ?: BugcheckCode159BugcheckParameter10x3BugcheckParameter20xffffdb0bf0358060BugcheckParameter30xfffff60ee9b377b8BugcheckParameter40xffffdb0bfa63d340SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn0CsEntryScenar...
  4. Trying to solve Kernel Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to solve Kernel Power Error 41: Here is a copy of a memory dump my computer created.4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. Trying to solve Kernel Power Error 41

Trying to solve Kernel Power Error 41: Here is a copy of a memory dump my computer created.4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  6. How to solve the The Kernel-Power error ID 41 ?

How to solve the The Kernel-Power error ID 41 ?: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 2/6/2022 12:01:23 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664, Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system...
  7. How to solve the The Kernel-Power error ID 41 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the The Kernel-Power error ID 41 ?: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 2/6/2022 12:01:23 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664, Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system...
  8. Kernel-Power 41 Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power 41 Issue: Hi,I am having an issue with my PC where it will randomly restart. In the event viewer, it is listed as a Kernel-Power 41 Critical Error. I will attach a screenshot of the event viewer page. My PC specs are:-CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT-GPU: EVGA NVIDIA RTX 2060 Super SC...
  9. Kernel Power 41 issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power 41 issue: I am facing unexpected power loss and the laptop is shutting down. It is happening on battery power and doesn't turn on unless I plug in the AC adaptor. I have reinstalled windows 10 and updated BIOS but it is of no help. My laptop model is the HP-15 series. I have gone...
  10. Kernel Power 41 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel Power 41 issue: Hi all I am having a really frustrating Kernel-Power issue which is recurring almost once a day now(!) I bought a new HP computer a couple of months ago and since then it has been happening more and more frequently. Below is the most recent event. Unlike some of the other...