Windows 10: how to solve PnP problems

Discus and support how to solve PnP problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to solve PnP problems on Windows 10>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Precious_333, Sep 20, 2019.

1. how to solve PnP problems

How to solve PnP problems on Windows 10>

:)

Precious_333, Sep 20, 2019
  2. SamuelLV Win User

'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, Sep 20, 2019
  3. pnp errors

hello

i am rohit. My laptop is facing a problem regarding pnp devices.

In the Devices & Printers it is showing as Problem with PnP devices. After troubleshooting is says "There are problems with some PnP devices. Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot these devices." and ask for a restart, but after restarting
    the problem is still the same. What should I do?

Kindly help asap.

Thank you.

rohitjain1, Sep 20, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

how to solve PnP problems

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

Thema:

how to solve PnP problems

1. how to solve PnP problems - Similar Threads - solve PnP problems

2. How do I solve the Event 411 Kernel-Pnp problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve the Event 411 Kernel-Pnp problem?: My pc has connecting problems ever since 06/07/2023, the internet went down during late hours but returned to normal, however after that while streaming a video or playing an online game its disconnects or buffers for a minute or two and returns back to normal. I went on...
  3. How do I solve the Event 411 Kernel-Pnp problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I solve the Event 411 Kernel-Pnp problem?: My pc has connecting problems ever since 06/07/2023, the internet went down during late hours but returned to normal, however after that while streaming a video or playing an online game its disconnects or buffers for a minute or two and returns back to normal. I went on...
  4. How to solve these problems ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve these problems ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  5. How to solve these problems ?

How to solve these problems ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  6. How to solve this problem?

How to solve this problem?: How to update this driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/0d00349b-6c15-49f6-a7b8-f004aba0e762
  7. how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to solve this problem: pls help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/7452ba8a-cd53-4969-9f49-622468ce33ef
  8. How to solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to solve this problem?: I changed my execution policy using this, as I had the same problem. However, I am not sure why it's running as (base). Also, after I changed the policy Loading personal and system profiles took 606ms. was the new message. How to restore this? Loading personal and system...
  9. How to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve this problem: when i am starting my laptop it is showing undoing changes made to your computer and it is stuck since from last 2 hours what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/686def55-b812-4ba9-8578-071925d3ec37
  10. How to solve this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve this problem?: The question comes from daily challenge on July 17. I have no answer. I have met some problems like this many times. Hopefully, the authorities can remove these unanswered questions.[IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there are problems with some pnp devices. windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot these devices.

2. problem with pnp devices windows 10

3. pnp device issues

4. problem with pnp devices,
  5. problems with pnp devices on windows 10,
  6. windows 10 problem with pnp devices,
  7. problems with pnp device,
  8. There are problems with some PnP devices. Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot these devices,
  9. there are problems with some pnp devices,
  10. problem with pnp devices windows 10 usb,
  11. problem with pnp devices. windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot storage,
  12. problem with pnp devices. windows will take additional steps,
  13. problem with pnp devices bluetooth,
  14. pnp device,
  15. problem with some pnp devices