Windows 10: How to solve "Power Saving Switch" is changed issue WINDOWS 10

Discus and support How to solve "Power Saving Switch" is changed issue WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a recent windows update on my Windows 10 Home, then after the installation completed, this (refer image) popped out on my desktop startup. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matthew Loh, Oct 4, 2018.

1. How to solve "Power Saving Switch" is changed issue WINDOWS 10

I did a recent windows update on my Windows 10 Home, then after the installation completed, this (refer image) popped out on my desktop startup.

I've tried the 'Reboot Immediately' then it restarts and the same thing happened again. I've even tried some settings in the power setting menu but still the same.

My last thought to resolve this would be to change the settings on my keyboard shortcut or button, so I'm wondering if there is any other way to solve this?

My laptop model is Asus A42J

My last update was:

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809

How to solve "Power Saving Switch" is changed issue WINDOWS 10 6c31e0f1-01e4-4e24-b5c4-e75e41cac893?upload=true.png

:)

Matthew Loh, Oct 4, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

you can edit the title to say "issue solved", or "fixed " with the 'thread tools' option,under 'edit title' at the top right of the OP, so other who dont read all the posts dont keep posting suggestions *Wink How to solve "Power Saving Switch" is changed issue WINDOWS 10 ;)

jboydgolfer, Oct 4, 2018
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to solve "Power Saving Switch" is changed issue WINDOWS 10

Windows 10 power issue

Hi Adithyaram,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website. Both Display
    driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

How to solve "Power Saving Switch" is changed issue WINDOWS 10

1. How to solve "Power Saving Switch" is changed issue WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - solve Power Saving

2. Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues: Hello, when i play fullscreen games on Steam such as Rust Unity game and Unturned Unity game Does not happen for example: Minecraft of Fortnite my internal laptop display sets itself to 100% Brightness. This does NOT happen when my laptop isnt plugged in, what ive...
  3. Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Auto Changing NOT Solved & Power plan issues: Hello, when i play fullscreen games on Steam such as Rust Unity game and Unturned Unity game Does not happen for example: Minecraft of Fortnite my internal laptop display sets itself to 100% Brightness. This does NOT happen when my laptop isnt plugged in, what ive...
  4. How to solve this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve this issue: moham is the main folder but I want to change it to Mohamed, however, if I do that in the registry editor the error message will say "we can't sign into your account"...
  5. Power saving odd issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Power saving odd issue: The issue, I have this system monitor to shut off in 10 minutes. but than the monitor pops back on with no one near it and stays on 10 minutes than goes off again. I though a virus, malware and I ran software for to scan for both. Noting is detected. I use windows security...
  6. "power savings switch" new setting is graphic?

in Windows 10 Customization
    "power savings switch" new setting is graphic?: After an automatic update a while back in windows 10, i now get a window that says "power savings switch" is changed. New setting is now Graphic. This change will be effective when you reboot now or later. It doesnt matter when i push the reboot button, the window is always...
  7. Power Saving Switch is changed issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Power Saving Switch is changed issue on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Updating Windows 10 can sometimes be a troublesome experience. Some users reported to us that soon after they finished installing an update, they started seeing Power Saving Switch is changed box on their computer screen. If if you reboot, the [...] This...
  8. How to solve my kernel-power issue 41?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to solve my kernel-power issue 41?: It crashes during gameplay. I tested ram with memstest86 it's fine. I run aida64 CPU stress test for an hour, everything is fine(no crashes and temp are normal). I run furmark, again everything is fine (no crashes and temp are normal). But when I run aida64 CPU stress...
  9. "Power Savings Switch" is changed. (1809 update)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Power Savings Switch" is changed. (1809 update): [img] After updating Win10 with the fall update version 1809 I got the above pop-up, no matter how many times I reboot this pop-up is there every time I log on. I cannot find a "Power Saving Switch" in my Power Settings, does anyone know what this is or what it does? or...
  10. "Power Savings Switch" is changed. (1809 update)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Power Savings Switch" is changed. (1809 update): [img] After updating Win10 with the fall update version 1809 I got the above pop-up, no matter how many times I reboot this pop-up is there every time I log on. I cannot find a "Power Saving Switch" in my Power Settings, does anyone know what this is or what it does? or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power saving switch is changed

2. power saving switch

3. power saving switch is changed windows 10

4. power saving switch como quitarlo,
  5. power saving switch will not go away,
  6. power saving switch has changed,
  7. power saving switch asus,
  8. power saving,
  9. powersaving switch,
  10. power save switch,
  11. what is power saving switch windows 10,