Windows 10: How to solve problem with FPS in games in Fall Creators Update 17017

Discus and support How to solve problem with FPS in games in Fall Creators Update 17017 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 build 17017.There is a problem in automatic changeing grafic cards beetween intel GPU and Nvidia GPU.If you now have lower FPS in games, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lanklaf, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Lanklaf Win User

How to solve problem with FPS in games in Fall Creators Update 17017

Windows 10 build 17017.There is a problem in automatic changeing grafic cards beetween intel GPU and Nvidia GPU.If you now have lower FPS in games, or programs like Photoshop/After Effects... - go to NVidia control center and change chooseing GPU from - automatic to - Nvidia Geforce.*Wink

:)

Lanklaf, Oct 20, 2017

2. Xbox DVR [Problem]

This problem didn't solved since Windows 10 Fall Creators update and its : Recorded videos with Xbox Game DVR lags (PC) whatever the settings or the Game Fps (Game works 60FPS Xbox DVR tried deffrince settings and same problem)

Ps :

-not that much lag or lagging very much its a lag in sound and little bit in the game

-I reported this problem to support from Fall creators update and didn't solved until now

-The video/clip/mp4 is lagging not the game nor when recording only the video that I watch is lagging

I can record a video for example if its req, Windows insider build : 1803.

EliasBarhoum, Oct 20, 2017
  3. JihunKang Win User
    JihunKang, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

What problem, it's the same as before.
    My Global settings are Auto-Select, and in the Program Settings each application that requires a default Nvidia is correct as set.

Helmut, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Lanklaf Win User
    2 times i was reinstalling creatorts update to fall creators update, and i have this bag only in the last one, so im reporting it.

Lanklaf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to solve problem with FPS in games in Fall Creators Update 17017 - Similar Threads - solve problem FPS

2. FPS in games is falling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS in games is falling: When I start the game, it is working well but if I switch to another window by pressing alt + tabkeys and then go back to the game, the FPS drops to 10-15 and processor and video card temperature drastically increases....
  3. Fall Creators Update Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Creators Update Problems: For more than a year, Windows has been trying to install the subject update and for that long, various incarnations of updates have failed to install on my Acer Aspire S7. The program hangs up my entire system at 1% installed so that I have no choice but to shut down and...
  4. Fall creators update.

Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  5. Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.: what do you use to stream? shadowplay? if so.. turn it off and see how your game runs.
  6. Fall Creator update problems/solved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fall Creator update problems/solved: I have been seeing a few posts about the Fall Creator update and the various problems or no problems. Mine was that I had updated to W10Pro so I could use whatever drivers I wanted to. But with the first Creator update I couldn't install any NVidia drivers older than the 370...
  7. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  8. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  9. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....