Windows 10: How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error

Discus and support How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Touchpads are a user’s shortcut to productivity on laptops. The gestures and multi-finger tap or touch support brings in the scope for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 2, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error

How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error set-user-settings-to-drive-failed-100x100.jpg
    How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error set-user-settings-to-drive-failed-150x112.jpg Touchpads are a user’s shortcut to productivity on laptops. The gestures and multi-finger tap or touch support brings in the scope for various shortcuts. But on some Lenovo laptops that make use of the touchpad drivers from Alps Pointing Device, an [...]

This post How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 2, 2019

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Account picture error. Setting the account picture failed.

Yes I have tried that already as listed in OP.

How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error [​IMG]

MrWhispers, Jun 2, 2019
  4. How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error

User Account Settings

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly provide us the following:

• Screenshot of the User Account Settings that you are trying to access.
    • Steps that you have done with the registry.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error

1. How to solve Set user settings to driver failed error - Similar Threads - solve Set user

2. [SetupPlatform.exe] failed to set WinRE settings, error:0xb7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SetupPlatform.exe] failed to set WinRE settings, error:0xb7: 2022-08-28 15:44:30, Error CSI 00000001 F STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND #12# from Windows::Rtl::SystemImplementation::DirectRegistryProvider::SysQueryValueKeyflags = 0, key = 9a8 '\REGISTRY\MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup', vn = [l:7 ml:8]'Compact', kvic = 2, kvi = 2, disp =...
  3. [SetupPlatform.exe] failed to set WinRE settings, error:0xb7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SetupPlatform.exe] failed to set WinRE settings, error:0xb7: 2022-08-28 15:44:30, Error CSI 00000001 F STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND #12# from Windows::Rtl::SystemImplementation::DirectRegistryProvider::SysQueryValueKeyflags = 0, key = 9a8 '\REGISTRY\MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup', vn = [l:7 ml:8]'Compact', kvic = 2, kvi = 2, disp =...
  4. [SetupPlatform.exe] failed to set WinRE settings, error:0xb7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Appoint2k - set user settings to driver failed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Appoint2k - set user settings to driver failed: The way to remove this software, is to browse to the Appoint2k folder in Windows Explorer, which under Program Files, and run the uninstall file. You do not need to run Windows in a compatibility mode, and I'm not sure a reboot in safe mode was necessary....
  6. Getting "Error: set user settings to driver failed" after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting "Error: set user settings to driver failed" after 2004 update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlackViperMWG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijwfef/getting_error_set_user_settings_to_driver_failed/
  7. Set user settings to driver failed error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Set user settings to driver failed error message: I get the error "set user settings to driver failed" every time I log on & off. How can I stop this. Does not appear to affect normal use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-user-settings-to-driver-failed-error-message/1ad7ec98-45ac-43ca-b85a-18a9e8046643
  8. Set user settings to driver failed - Desktop

Set user settings to driver failed - Desktop: UGH UGH UGH !!! Inspiron Desktop - I know error occurred with May 2020 update. What are desktop users doing? There is no Synaptics either on the Apps & Features nor the C: drive. Tired of feeling held 'hostage' by Windows 10. [ATTACH]...
  9. "Error: Set user settings to driver failed"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Error: Set user settings to driver failed": I keep getting this error upon every startup of my laptop. Nothing seems to be wrong afaik. How do I get rid of it? submitted by /u/AaronSlime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6aw58/error_set_user_settings_to_driver_failed/
  10. Windows 10 set user settings to driver failed

Windows 10 set user settings to driver failed: Windows 10 has imposed drivers for touchpad which are causing problems. Furthermore, Windows is not allowing the user to install correct Synaptics touchpad driver. Windows is installing a Lenovo touchpad driver software on a HP computer with Synaptics touchpad and is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set user settings to driver failed error

2. set user settings to driver failed

3. windows set user settings to driver failed

4. failed to set driver control no such device,
  5. set user setting to driver failed,
  6. how to fix set user settings driver failed windows 10,
  7. error set user settings to driver failed,
  8. set user settings failed,
  9. setting user driver failed,
  10. set user setting to driver failed error box