Windows 10: HOW TO SOLVE SLOW RESPONSE

Discus and support HOW TO SOLVE SLOW RESPONSE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW HP PC RECENTLY. RIGHT FROM DAY 1 , THE SYSTEM IS NOT OPENING ( Example chrome ) any application immediately. After waiting for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShaikHussain2, Sep 27, 2019.

1. HOW TO SOLVE SLOW RESPONSE

I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW HP PC RECENTLY. RIGHT FROM DAY 1 , THE SYSTEM IS NOT OPENING ( Example chrome ) any application immediately. After waiting for several minutes, the Application opens out.

I am using Broadband Connection with 10 Mbps speed.

Please help

:)

ShaikHussain2, Sep 27, 2019

2. Slow Response On Right Click

Hi Bruceneo,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; what is the make and model of your computer?

As per your query, I suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

• Follow on screen instruction.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Slow clicking response on laptop

Hi Margaret,

To provide you an accurate resolution to your concern, we would like to know the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the problem first begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 27, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

HOW TO SOLVE SLOW RESPONSE

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

HOW TO SOLVE SLOW RESPONSE

1. HOW TO SOLVE SLOW RESPONSE - Similar Threads - SOLVE SLOW RESPONSE

2. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  3. Slow response of mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow response of mouse: Have brand new computer with Windows 10 worked super first few months. Now the mouse takes forever to move around screen. The wheel just spins and spins before finally moving to where I want the mouse. I've run CCleaner and Avast but nothing found. Thanks for your help....
  4. System Slow Response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Slow Response: I have an i38th gen year old laptop with 4GB RAM, W10 & MS365both original, licensed. Whenever i try to open Chrome or Edge, the first response is "Chome/Edge is not responding". It takes agonizingly long time to open and same is the case with closing, it takes long time to...
  5. Slow PC response

Slow PC response: Lately Microsoft Edge, Windows Explorer, and Outlook turn on very slowly when I click on them. Edge and Explorer take 2 minutes to turn on, and Outlook 1 minute to turn on. Why? Never had this issue before....
  6. slow opening response

slow opening response: Iv downloaded MS flight sim 2020 and upon opening it when I get to the "checking for updates" the program lags then stops. I did a speed test on my wi fi set up and the results are as follows Ping 1Ms Download 33.26 Mps upload is 7.83 Mps could anyone help me with this...
  7. Slow response

Slow response: My keyboard giving me a very slow response on typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-response/1a3f12a0-1adb-4de8-884d-0e0476213f70
  8. SLOW RESPONSE

in Windows 10 Customization
    SLOW RESPONSE: My PC has been slowing down for a while now, I can open a browser and wait for minutes for it to load the same applies to other applications AND I HAVE THE UPDATED WINDOWS 10. I have done disk cleanups, changed advanced settings but still nothing can I be helped?...
  9. slow response to websites

slow response to websites: very slow response to click on websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-response-to-websites/4616451f-328d-43ae-bb0f-878be17fda4e
  10. Slow Response Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Response Time: Entering into the game works prefect; however once selections are made and the game begins, response time is impossible. Clicking onto a number called, or the thermostat climbing and clicking onto it is the problem. Is there a solution to this issue?...