Windows 10: How to solve stopcode?

Discus and support How to solve stopcode? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "Windows.com/stopcode" problem started again. I updated, as suggested,and the problem still persisted. Some time later for about a month or so the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WinSoe20, Jun 24, 2019.

1. WinSoe20 Win User

How to solve stopcode?

"Windows.com/stopcode" problem started again. I updated, as suggested,and the problem still persisted. Some time later for about a month or so the Stopcode issue seemed to go away. It appeared again.

:)

WinSoe20, Jun 24, 2019

2. stopcode unexpected store exception

Hi,

In order for us to find out what causes the computer to get error message "stopcode unexpected store exception", we would like to gather more information:

• What activity were you doing when you received the error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Http://windows.com/stopcode

Q: Http://windows.com/stopcode

With the original upgrade to Windows 10 there were no problems running any program or other activity until there was an update to Windows 10 when the "Windows.com/stopcode" problem started. I updated, as suggested, all the conceivable drivers and the problem
    still persisted. I set the PC for slow startup and no difference. Some time later for about a month or so the Stopcode issue seemed to go away. Then all of a sudden a "Kmode Extension not handled" problem arose. I again tried to fix the problem as suggested,
    and now the Stopcode problem resurfaced.

Not sure how to handle this. all the drivers are updated the PC is in slow startup and what else can I set the PC to to prevent this harassing issue. I would appreciate any help possible.

KevinAnderson1, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Debzzz Win User

How to solve stopcode?

windows.com / stopcode

Modem etc all connected to NBN, I an using my wireless lap top and is working fine.

My main desktop in study/office is saying no Internet. Ran troubleshooter and advised to use a recommended fix as administrator. So pressed fix, message came up that computer would be restarted. This happened and a blue screen came up

Sending report 100% and then windows.com / stopcode then Stopcode: Bugcode NDIS DRIVER

Still unable to access computer, and blue screen still there????

Any suggestions???

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Debzzz, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

How to solve stopcode?

1. How to solve stopcode? - Similar Threads - solve stopcode

2. How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.: I recently tried to reset my Surface go to get a brand new fresh look, but I got a BSOD with the stop code 0x000021 and It won't stop. How do I even fix it?...
  3. How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.: I recently tried to reset my Surface go to get a brand new fresh look, but I got a BSOD with the stop code 0x000021 and It won't stop. How do I even fix it?...
  4. How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0xc000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0x000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.

How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0x000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.: I recently tried to reset my Surface go, but I got a BSOD with the stop code 0x000021 and It won't stop. How do I even fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-bsod-stopcode-0x000021a-on-my/6baab02f-d936-4148-80bd-ad8cd685d58f
  6. How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0x000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0x000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.: I recently tried to reset my Surface go, but I got a BSOD with the stop code 0x000021 and It won't stop. How do I even fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-bsod-stopcode-0x000021a-on-my/6baab02f-d936-4148-80bd-ad8cd685d58f
  7. How do I solve BSOD stopcode 0x000021a on My Surface Go without a Surface go keyboard cover.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Solve an stopcode in windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve an stopcode in windows 10pro: When restarting my laptop it fails and give me a stopcode 0xc000021a.And when it repairs windows say failedPlz help solve problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-an-stopcode-in-windows-10pro/2dcff0e8-f7c3-4029-94a5-48131e04c26b
  9. Solve an stopcode in windows 10pro

Solve an stopcode in windows 10pro: When restarting my laptop it fails and give me a stopcode 0xc000021a.And when it repairs windows say failedPlz help solve problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-an-stopcode-in-windows-10pro/2dcff0e8-f7c3-4029-94a5-48131e04c26b
  10. Solve an stopcode in windows 10pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stop code repair free

2. windows stop code fix