Windows 10: how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks

Discus and support how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deepak...07, Aug 16, 2022.

1. how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks

how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks

:)

deepak...07, Aug 16, 2022
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. RuskinF Win User

how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks

My windows 10 64-bit is installing programs and drivers as 32-bit

It is highly likely that the corrupt systems files are the culprit for these errors.

I suggest you repair your Windows installation.

Follow these steps to solve the error:

1. 1. Press Windows Key + X to open the Win + X menu and choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    2. 2. When Command Prompt opens, enter sfc /scannow and press Enter.
    3. 3. The repair process will now start. Don't close Command Prompt or interrupt the repair process.

RuskinF, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks - Similar Threads - solve system error

2. how to solve the error while installing the update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve the error while installing the update: I am facing the error 0x800f081f while installing windows update and i also can't find the windows update folder in registry editorin the directory HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate...
  3. how to solve the error while installing the update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve the error while installing the update: I am facing the error 0x800f081f while installing windows update and i also can't find the windows update folder in registry editorin the directory HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate...
  4. Command Prompt Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Error: I have recently been having a problem with my pc where it gives me a message when I go to Windows Update where it says " Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." I found a resolution to it well I atleast hope it will resolve it but it says to type "net stop bits"...
  5. Command Prompt Error

Command Prompt Error: I have recently been having a problem with my pc where it gives me a message when I go to Windows Update where it says " Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." I found a resolution to it well I atleast hope it will resolve it but it says to type "net stop bits"...
  6. Command Prompt Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks

how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks: how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-system-error-2-in-command-prompt/58ffc59c-0ae8-45ed-a48b-af82407688ec
  8. how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks: how to solve system error 2 in command prompt windows 10 while installing solidworks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-system-error-2-in-command-prompt/58ffc59c-0ae8-45ed-a48b-af82407688ec
  9. Command prompt error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt error.: Hey there community, my name is Harry, when I open command prompt in windows, it comes up with this strange message. Please send help my way please![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-error/7782c9d6-a903-4b11-adea-4688bed17671
  10. Bitlocker loop not solved by command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker loop not solved by command prompt: After I entered the key, it returned back to the page that asked the key, so I tried to google a solution. After typing in manage-bde -unlock c: -rp <whatever my key was>, it said that the syntax was incorrect....