Windows 10: How to solve the blue screen error?

Discus and support How to solve the blue screen error? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows 11 was not updating but it was genuine it was pre installed in my Laptop.So I researched online for solution, and I that it happens when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GAURAV CHAVAN_5, Jun 3, 2023.

1. How to solve the blue screen error?

My Windows 11 was not updating but it was genuine it was pre installed in my Laptop.So I researched online for solution, and I that it happens when Update files get corrupt, so I deleted the files in System Distribution, and restart and it not starting now.It is not opening in safe mode also, tried every possible ways also checked disk with chkdsk in Cmd, but not solved.I have not tried reset bcoz it deletes our data so..Is there any solution for this without reseting?It will be very helpful....

:)

GAURAV CHAVAN_5, Jun 3, 2023

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 3, 2023
  4. How to solve the blue screen error?

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

How to solve the blue screen error?

1. How to solve the blue screen error? - Similar Threads - solve blue screen

2. How to solve Blue Screen of Death Screen Error Screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve Blue Screen of Death Screen Error Screen?: Blue Screen of Death I got this error. I tried shutting down, restarting but it is not working at all. I some how solved this issue by draining the battery of laptop, Is there any proper solution to solve this issue? I will fear that this issue will occur again for my laptop....
  3. How to solve Blue Screen of Death Screen Error Screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve Blue Screen of Death Screen Error Screen?: Blue Screen of Death I got this error. I tried shutting down, restarting but it is not working at all. I some how solved this issue by draining the battery of laptop, Is there any proper solution to solve this issue? I will fear that this issue will occur again for my laptop....
  4. how to solve blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve blue screen errors: Tell me why blue screen errors appeared most often to my mintt windows 11 pc.also how to fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-blue-screen-errors/7ceb2858-d446-482a-a216-2da9d3d04cb5
  5. how to solve blue screen errors

how to solve blue screen errors: Tell me why blue screen errors appeared most often to my mintt windows 11 pc.also how to fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-blue-screen-errors/7ceb2858-d446-482a-a216-2da9d3d04cb5
  6. How to solve this type of Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this type of Blue Screen error: hi,I have been getting the blue screen error for a long time. I sent my computer to the manufacturer within the warranty period, but they told me that they could not detect any hardware faults. I installed all the drivers and they are all up to date, and I formatted my...
  7. How to solve this type of Blue Screen error

How to solve this type of Blue Screen error: hi,I have been getting the blue screen error for a long time. I sent my computer to the manufacturer within the warranty period, but they told me that they could not detect any hardware faults. I installed all the drivers and they are all up to date, and I formatted my...
  8. How to solve the blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the blue screen error?: My Windows 11 was not updating but it was genuine it was pre installed in my Laptop.So I researched online for solution, and I that it happens when Update files get corrupt, so I deleted the files in System Distribution, and restart and it not starting now.It is not opening...
  9. How to solve the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the blue screen error: How do I remove the blue screen from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-blue-screen-error/5b241e27-0b46-41b1-ba21-1a54cde3716c
  10. How to solve the blue screen error

How to solve the blue screen error: How do I remove the blue screen from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-blue-screen-error/5b241e27-0b46-41b1-ba21-1a54cde3716c