Windows 10: How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC?

Discus and support How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Following screen is appeared during the restarting with some info! Anyone help me to solve! [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by pallabchutia, Nov 28, 2019.

1. How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC?

Following screen is appeared during the restarting with some info!

Anyone help me to solve!

How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC? [​IMG]

:)

pallabchutia, Nov 28, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Automated Restart of Windows 10 PC

Hello,

If Windows suddenly restarts without warning, or restarts when you try to shut it down, it might be caused by one of several issues. An outdated driver and software conflict are some of the possible reasons. Having said that, we suggest performing
    the following steps:

Step 1: Disabling the automatic restart option to view error messages.

Many hardware driver or operating system errors will cause the computer to display a specific error message before stopping the operation or shutting down the computer. However, if the Automatically restart option
    is enabled, an error message might not be displayed despite an error taking place. Disable this option to allow the computer to display the error message.
    Follow these steps to disable the Automatically restart option:

• In Windows, search for and open View advanced system settings.

• Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section.
    • Remove the check mark next to Automatically restart under System Failure, then click OK.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Checking for failed hardware.

Hardware problems can cause the computer to restart unexpectedly.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Nov 28, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC?

1. How to solve the problem of automatically restarting the PC? - Similar Threads - solve problem automatically

2. Pc restart automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restart automatically: Hi my event logger have spp windows security update then have error code 8193 system restore and then follow by 10000 restarting of pc what is the cause because I'm running a test chamber and my PC need to keep running without restarting how to fixed?...
  3. Pc restart automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc restart automatically: Hi my event logger have spp windows security update then have error code 8193 system restore and then follow by 10000 restarting of pc what is the cause because I'm running a test chamber and my PC need to keep running without restarting how to fixed?...
  4. PC restarting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarting automatically: My computer restarting automatically, when I tried to browse it will restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-automatically/a8b59486-3f25-46a2-86b7-4d2a1585f54a
  5. PC restarting automatically

PC restarting automatically: My computer restarting automatically, when I tried to browse it will restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-automatically/a8b59486-3f25-46a2-86b7-4d2a1585f54a
  6. PC is restarting automatically

PC is restarting automatically: Hello. I just want to ask why my pc is restarting automatically? Whenever I play games, browsing, etc. It just restarts on its own. Specification: Ryzen 5 3400G OS: Windows 10 RAM: 8GB Thank you!...
  7. How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you....

How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you....: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I have tried many solutions to this problem and my hard disk seems not to boot. I don't want to format it. I want to gain access once more, get my files then...
  8. PC restarting automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC restarting automatically: Dear, Kindly check the below error screen short. I did troubleshooting: I removed all drivers and installed updated drivers, diagnosed Computer, checked the ram, Even though I am facing the same problem. kindly need your support and reply in this regards. As I...
  9. pc restarted automatically

pc restarted automatically: I just stopped playing battlefield 4 game then I opened Netflix on Microsoft edge and suddenly pc restarted what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarted-automatically/585f3823-8f4b-45e2-9ae7-1629859377ff
  10. How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve my pc problem, automatic repair cant repair my pc: my computer is a newly bought, and i restart my compiter suddenly it just loads and it wont start, just the loading button, and the next day in the screen it says, diagnosing pc ,attempting repair and it goes “ automatic repair cant repair your pc”...