Windows 10: How to solve this error "apps can't run on your pc"

Discus and support How to solve this error "apps can't run on your pc" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hi everybody. Am using windows 10 64bit computer. I wiped some junk files from my pc using disk cleanup found in windows c drive properties.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Angel-167, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Angel-167 Win User

How to solve this error "apps can't run on your pc"

How to solve this error "apps can't run on your pc" 16a12cb3-6911-4ece-aaed-07e6d8185da8?upload=true.jpg Hi everybody. Am using windows 10 64bit computer.
    I wiped some junk files from my pc using disk cleanup found in windows c drive properties. Now once I did that some application have stopped running it looks like the files of some application have been permanently deleted now if I install another copy of the same app am finding that it is also being deleted unknowingly what would be wrong with my pc I need help please. The apps are being deleted along with every other apps having the same name and extension. Can you please help.

:)

Angel-167, Nov 27, 2018

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Lethal42 Win User
    PC Meltdown - 'This app can't run on your PC'

Hi neilpizz,

I have complied with the steps suggested and will attempt to resolve the windows defender error under you advise.

I assume you mean 'restart' the pc, not just the app?

Looking forward to the next update (action plan).

I can apparently now access external disk drives (well one of two i have tested), however still getting 'this app can't run on your pc'. for program that previously helpful and happy to run

regards

Lethal42, Nov 27, 2018
  4. How to solve this error "apps can't run on your pc"

Impossible to run/remove an App

Hi Mattia,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will assist you in solving the issue.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter by following the steps:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

How to solve this error "apps can't run on your pc"

1. How to solve this error "apps can't run on your pc" - Similar Threads - solve error apps

2. This app can't run on your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your PC: This window keeps popping up with the message "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer."The problem is I don't know what app it's referring to, and it won't let me close the window. I can still use the taskbar and start menu,...
  3. This app can't run on your pc error unfixable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc error unfixable: Hey,My PC has a odd error which says This app can't run on your pc.But the issue is I uninstall apps that I assume won't work.I did it but then it still has this error.PLEASE REPLYTY <3...
  4. This app can't run on your pc error unfixable

This app can't run on your pc error unfixable: Hey,My PC has a odd error which says This app can't run on your pc.But the issue is I uninstall apps that I assume won't work.I did it but then it still has this error.PLEASE REPLYTY <3...
  5. This app can't run on your pc error unfixable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. This app can't run on your PC

This app can't run on your PC: My PC keeps giving me a message that says, "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer." I disregarded it the first time and just closed it but it keeps coming back. I've looked for solutions everywhere and none of them work. I...
  7. This app can't run with your pc

This app can't run with your pc: Hello, recently I got a blue screen of death. And I tried to type in the CMD :SFC /scannow ,but I get a pop up message saying that this app can't run with your pc.i tryed to reset my pc I get a error saying there was a problem no changes were made.Btw I am in recovery...
  8. How to solve this error "apps can't run on your pc"

How to solve this error "apps can't run on your pc": Hi everybody. Am using windows 10 64bit computer. I wiped some junk files from my pc using disk cleanup found in windows c drive properties. Now once I did that some application have stopped running it looks like the files of some application have been permanently deleted...
  9. This App can't run on your PC

This App can't run on your PC: Hello all, I did a search for my title and found quite a few of these but most were a couple years old or older. I just started recieving this issue right after the big update back at the end of 2017. At first it was very rare that I would get it. Now, after two complete...
  10. This app can't run on your pc ERROR!!

This app can't run on your pc ERROR!!: Hello everyone, I'm having a very serious and strange problem with my windows 10. Suddenly it started me to give "This app can't run on your pc" error on every program that requires administrator permission (I'm already logged in as admin) like i can't open cmd as admin or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to solve this app cant run on your pc

2. SOLVE CAnt run on pc

3. how to solve this app cant run on this pc