Windows 10: how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't...

Discus and support how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i couldn't install any apps or update the apps from the microsoft store in windows 10..when i check the error it showed me like this.. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by v.s----, Nov 14, 2018.

1. v.s---- Win User

how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't...

i couldn't install any apps or update the apps from the microsoft store in windows 10..when i check the error it showed me like this..

how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't... [​IMG]

:)

v.s----, Nov 14, 2018

2. app store issue on PC

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

For the issue on laptop, suggest you to run the troubleshooter to check if that helps.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.
    Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't...

Ignore, issue solved.

As the title states, I'm looking for a list of phones that pass all three criteria in that test.
    It has to pass to be able to use Google play store and certain Apps.
    I've tried Googling and I only find people complaining their phone fails it, compiling a list of failed phones would take a long time and there is no guarantee those not on that list will pass.
    The cheaper the better in my case as I'm short on funds.

Edit: Doesn't matter, issue seems to have been resolved on my current Smart Phone.

Caring1, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't... - Similar Threads - solve issue tried

2. How to solve the issue??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the issue??: I would like to bring to your attention the persistent performance issues I have been encountering with my ASUS TUF F15 laptop. Despite its robust specifications, including the 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H processor and RTX 3050 graphics, the laptop exhibits significant...
  3. I have an issue on microsoft store whenever i try downloading an app, no matter the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue on microsoft store whenever i try downloading an app, no matter the app...: any tips on how to fix this? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-issue-on-microsoft-store-whenever-i-try/2134c61a-fe8e-47b2-9d43-e11a2125f8bd
  4. I have an issue on microsoft store whenever i try downloading an app, no matter the app...

I have an issue on microsoft store whenever i try downloading an app, no matter the app...: any tips on how to fix this? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-issue-on-microsoft-store-whenever-i-try/2134c61a-fe8e-47b2-9d43-e11a2125f8bd
  5. i have tried all of the the things to solve the problem of 0xc000007b but it still doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have tried all of the the things to solve the problem of 0xc000007b but it still doesnt work: i want a solution pls for error 0xc000007b all of the solutions i found on the internet didnt work i downloaded visual c++ , and directx, also visual c++ all of the versions, and i downloaded the missing files manually and i still get an error so i dont know how can i solve...
  6. i have tried all of the the things to solve the problem of 0xc000007b but it still doesnt work

i have tried all of the the things to solve the problem of 0xc000007b but it still doesnt work: i want a solution pls for error 0xc000007b all of the solutions i found on the internet didnt work i downloaded visual c++ , and directx, also visual c++ all of the versions, and i downloaded the missing files manually and i still get an error so i dont know how can i solve...
  7. How to solve this issue

How to solve this issue: moham is the main folder but I want to change it to Mohamed, however, if I do that in the registry editor the error message will say "we can't sign into your account"...
  8. How can I solve this issue?

How can I solve this issue?: Hi,I recently started using the Phone Link feature, and I noticed I cannot use the apps from my phone on my computer; it says that they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi. The thing is, my computer is connected to the network via Ethernet cable, and I'm not sure what to do...
  9. I am unable to turn on WiFi. I tried restarting but still nothing. How can i solve this? :'(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am unable to turn on WiFi. I tried restarting but still nothing. How can i solve this? :'(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ssaurabh10403 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gez53r/i_am_unable_to_turn_on_wifi_i_tried_restarting/
  10. [solved] settings app and store app issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    [solved] settings app and store app issues: When I click the windows button and then on settings, a panel opens, with the wheel in the middle and totally blue see picture below. The app doesn't start. I can not access any parameter, but I get there through the control panel same issue with store, and maybe others...