Windows 10: how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't...

Discus and support how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i couldn't install any apps or update the apps from the microsoft store in windows 10..when i check the error it showed me like this.. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by v.s----, Nov 14, 2018.

1. v.s---- Win User

how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't...

i couldn't install any apps or update the apps from the microsoft store in windows 10..when i check the error it showed me like this..

how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't... [​IMG]

:)

v.s----, Nov 14, 2018

2. app store issue on PC

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

For the issue on laptop, suggest you to run the troubleshooter to check if that helps.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.
    Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't...

Ignore, issue solved.

As the title states, I'm looking for a list of phones that pass all three criteria in that test.
    It has to pass to be able to use Google play store and certain Apps.
    I've tried Googling and I only find people complaining their phone fails it, compiling a list of failed phones would take a long time and there is no guarantee those not on that list will pass.
    The cheaper the better in my case as I'm short on funds.

Edit: Doesn't matter, issue seems to have been resolved on my current Smart Phone.

Caring1, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. how to solve this issue? i have tried restarting the store app.. but still couldn't... - Similar Threads - solve issue tried

2. Still not yet solved...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Still not yet solved...: Help...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-not-yet-solved/710c8ce4-9caf-49b0-b190-254b30823346
  3. I have two Error issues, and i cant solve Without one being Solved first

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have two Error issues, and i cant solve Without one being Solved first: Somehow im not the admin of my Own computer??? but I have two error Codes that i keep getting that i need to Resolve "0x8007005" And "0x800704b3" I'd like to get 0x8007005 done first because i need to be admin of my pc And i keep constantly getting a "Network error" Popup...
  4. Microsoft store app couldn't install.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app couldn't install.: I have some problems with Windows 10. I can't update or download app on my Microsoft store app. 1. when I try to update an app it shows an "Error" [ATTACH] 2. also when I try to install a new app it shows me this Message: [ATTACH] I had tried to do everything...
  5. how to solve antivirus issued

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to solve antivirus issued: Norton contact SupportNumber for all issues regarding Norton contact support number. our professional, good trainer and good explainer.our services is very fast and best answers provides the user.Why contact Norton contact support Number But if users are facing any type of...
  6. still having update issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    still having update issues: I just activated my windows and my quality updates keep failing thought if I activated it might fix the issue should I try a clean install I've tried windows update troubleshooting steps with no success...
  7. How is this STILL an issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How is this STILL an issue?: I see I'm not the only one with sound problems or issues with a windows product, the code must be broken. Like a circuit that is cut off from the current. Audio drivers not working correctly with trying to stream, and sound being off when playing games, I understand how to...
  8. Have I solved the problem?

in Browsers and Email
    Have I solved the problem?: Hi I am brand new to this forum and not sure how to share what I have discovered today. I have spent hours/weeks trying to solve the problem of my photos not attaching to email when I select send to mail recipient. I have been going round and round in circles and today I...
  9. Still having update issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still having update issues: Very cool. Thanks for posting your results and solution. If you could mark thread solved it will help others find it.
  10. App Store Couldn't Connect to the Server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Store Couldn't Connect to the Server?: [img] I've tried to re-register the app store but to no avail. 57120