Windows 10: How to solve this problem? please help me

Discus and support How to solve this problem? please help me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kanomizu, Mar 16, 2021.

1. kanomizu Win User

How to solve this problem? please help me

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: .
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvokeControl caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeDelegate method, Object[] args
    at EasyMC.Client.UpdateForm
    at EasyMC.Client.easymcButton_ClickObject sender, EventArgs e
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClickEventArgs e
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClickEventArgs e
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUpMouseEventArgs mevent
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUpMessage& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProcMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProcMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessageMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProcMessage& m
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CallbackIntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    EasyMC
    Assembly Version: 1.2.5.0
    Win32 Version: 1.2.5.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kanomizu/Downloads/EasyMC.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Web.Extensions
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4330.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Extensions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Web.Extensions.dll
    System.Web
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4330.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll
    Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
    System.Dynamic
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
    Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer machine.config must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

kanomizu, Mar 16, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 16, 2021
  3. lx07 Win User
    Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

4. dencal Win User

Notify problem solved

Is there anything more discouraging to helpers than when a member requests assistance, suggestions being provided, and then no further response from the original poster.
    By the thread starter notifying what solved their problem, could also help others in the same predicament.
    Also marking as solved would help which most posters tend to disregard.

dencal, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. How to solve this problem? please help me - Similar Threads - solve problem please

2. Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!: Whenever i boot my windows pc, the boot screen appears as stretched. Flatten and looks very ugly. Other functions are performing well. How i will be able to fix this?My Partition style is GPT format....
  3. Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to solve my booting screen problem!: Whenever i boot my windows pc, the boot screen appears as stretched. Flatten and looks very ugly. Other functions are performing well. How i will be able to fix this?My Partition style is GPT format....
  4. Please help me to solve "System_Service_Exception" and others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve "System_Service_Exception" and others.: Hi. I get a blue screen of death every 1 hour when playing Fortnite. Theres some different error codes I get, But the usually appears on the system is the "System_Service_Exception" Today I remember My pc got the blue screen again after 1 hour of Fortnite Gameplay. I upgraded...
  5. Please help me to solve "System_Service_Exception" and others.

Please help me to solve "System_Service_Exception" and others.: Hi. I get a blue screen of death every 1 hour when playing Fortnite. Theres some different error codes I get, But the usually appears on the system is the "System_Service_Exception" Today I remember My pc got the blue screen again after 1 hour of Fortnite Gameplay. I upgraded...
  6. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  7. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  8. Please help me to solve my problem and activate windows defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to solve my problem and activate windows defender.: my error: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-my-problem-and-activate/95074b8b-bc2d-4f38-9b7b-6ab278622b27
  9. Please help me to solve my problem and activate windows defender.

Please help me to solve my problem and activate windows defender.: my error: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-my-problem-and-activate/95074b8b-bc2d-4f38-9b7b-6ab278622b27
  10. help me solve a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help me solve a problem: why does my pc very slow in opening bluestark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-solve-a-problem/194a1f66-2ea1-47df-a59c-c21273d7991a