Windows 10: How to solve this problem without reducing the default windows 10 security?

Discus and support How to solve this problem without reducing the default windows 10 security? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; mmc.exe is blocked [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SaeedTonmoy, Aug 25, 2019.

1. How to solve this problem without reducing the default windows 10 security?

mmc.exe is blocked

How to solve this problem without reducing the default windows 10 security? 2d60a0a5-f34e-4f9c-a0e4-43c01af036a2?upload=true.png

:)

SaeedTonmoy, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 25, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 25, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

How to solve this problem without reducing the default windows 10 security?

Windows 10 forgets default apps

I have noticed like not 5mins ago that Winamp just got kicked out of my default apps list in Windows 10 Pro.
    I installed this installation not max 3 weeks ago with fresh downloaded Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft Media Creation Tool, is there a way to fix this bcs I using sfc /scannow don't do a lot for me and I have run it before on this installation.

Before u ask, I have fully updated my Windows 10 with all non-insider/beta updates.

The only thing I have disabled is the uac prompt that popup when u need admin for applications to run bcs it's simply annoying.

I don't remember having all these problems with Windows 8.1 Pro when i was using that and I am really thinking about going back so I can have "fully control" over Windows again with like disabling all the admin crap bcs I feel like it's messing more up and makes things less useful in Windows 10 with all these small problems I have and I read a lot of ppl having problems with various things time and time again where they needed to reinstall Win10 over and over to get it to work fully.

Any advice on how I can get Windows 10 to just work as a "daily driver" without all these small annoying things? *Frown How to solve this problem without reducing the default windows 10 security? :(

puma99dk|, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

How to solve this problem without reducing the default windows 10 security?

1. How to solve this problem without reducing the default windows 10 security? - Similar Threads - solve problem without

2. how to solve windows 10 BSOD problem ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to solve windows 10 BSOD problem ?: i am facing a blue screen error that says that your pc ran into trouble and need to restart...this proble occuring while i am working on heavy projects....
  3. how to solve windows 10 BSOD problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve windows 10 BSOD problem ?: i am facing a blue screen error that says that your pc ran into trouble and need to restart...this proble occuring while i am working on heavy projects....
  4. how to solve windows 10 BSOD problem ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to solve these problems ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve these problems ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  6. How to solve these problems ?

How to solve these problems ?: Hi, I'm Sashvanth. My friend has attented a cyber security workshopbeginners level. On that workshop he learn some cmd commands that can reset our administrative login passwords. The command is" Net user username* ". Then he try the cmd command in my laptop.Once he run the...
  7. How to solve this problem?

How to solve this problem?: How to update this driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/0d00349b-6c15-49f6-a7b8-f004aba0e762
  8. Problems with Windows Security Ransomware Protection - Solved

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with Windows Security Ransomware Protection - Solved: Windows 10.0.19042: I've had 2 apps fail due to the way Windows Security has implemented Ransomware Protection. 1ClickDVD would not let me register a new version and Microsoft Works (Word and Spreadsheet) would only allow me to open read-only copies, stating that the copy was...
  9. How to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve this problem: when i am starting my laptop it is showing undoing changes made to your computer and it is stuck since from last 2 hours what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem/686def55-b812-4ba9-8578-071925d3ec37
  10. How to solve this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve this problem?: The question comes from daily challenge on July 17. I have no answer. I have met some problems like this many times. Hopefully, the authorities can remove these unanswered questions.[IMG]...