Windows 10: How to solve this problem

Discus and support How to solve this problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i am starting my laptop it is showing undoing changes made to your computer and it is stuck since from last 2 hours what should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Uzairfazlani, Dec 8, 2019.

1. How to solve this problem

when i am starting my laptop it is showing undoing changes made to your computer and it is stuck since from last 2 hours what should i do?

:)

Uzairfazlani, Dec 8, 2019
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

lx07, Dec 8, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 8, 2019
  4. How to solve this problem

Problem at boot up

Can you start with some logical step by step process, to pinpoint the exact problem, not by want and do not want.

If removing the OC solves the problem, the problem is there. Aging of every component, bad contact etc may play a role in there why the motherboard POST procedure hooks a stick in the wheels. Happened dozens of times.

Ferrum Master, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

How to solve this problem

1. How to solve this problem - Similar Threads - solve problem

2. page couldnot load. please try again later. what is the solve of this problem?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    page couldnot load. please try again later. what is the solve of this problem?: whenever i search an app it shows : "page couldnot load. please try again later." i need a solve for this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-couldnot-load-please-try-again-later-what-is/c310b2d2-1513-4085-9dd0-7cc51c2b8007"
  3. my anti virus detect one problem how do i solve it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my anti virus detect one problem how do i solve it: hello / my laptop detect one virus problem in my laptop how can I solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-anti-virus-detect-one-problem-how-do-i-solve-it/0c2d5720-f19a-46c0-9935-9714e67437d7
  4. cannot solve the problem with the Product Activated Belongs to: .........

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot solve the problem with the Product Activated Belongs to: .........: Dear Sir/Madam, My ex-colleague left the company since December 2019. We want to update the product information as follow:- QUOTE: Belongs to: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account *** Email...
  5. [SOLVED] There were problems installing updates. But we'll try again later

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [SOLVED] There were problems installing updates. But we'll try again later: While setting up my windows mixed reality headset, I was greeted with the message that windows mixed reality needed to update, and to go to settings and update & security. Turns out that I was actually behind on updates, so I started installing things and quickly ran into...
  6. how to solve shutdown problem-windows 10 version 1909 installd 12/10/2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to solve shutdown problem-windows 10 version 1909 installd 12/10/2019: Since installation of windows 10 version 1909 I have experienced shutdown problems-shutdown freezes until power button is pressed for 10 seconds....
  7. This problem appeared when i tried to install discord. How can i solve it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This problem appeared when i tried to install discord. How can i solve it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eb64fe/this_problem_appeared_when_i_tried_to_install/
  8. How to solve this error / problem?

in Cortana
    How to solve this error / problem?: How to solve this error / problem? Description Faulting Application Path: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ RuntimeBroker.exe Problem reference number Problem name problem: MoAppCrash Full name of the package:...
  9. EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. Ark Survival Evolved fresh install on refurb pc will not start: i recently tried to download ark survival evolved on a fresh reformat pc. i have downloaded it 4 times now with the same results. open the game then the title screen comes up. after that the screen goes black then the game closes. any help would be greatly appreciated....
  10. wifi problem how i can solve it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi problem how i can solve it?: how i can solve wifi problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-problem-how-i-can-solve-it/c6f7356f-a2dd-4e19-a7d7-4252d82acf6e