Windows 10: How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you....

Discus and support How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I have tried many solutions to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mauricemuteti, Sep 13, 2020.

1. How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you....

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE.

I have tried many solutions to this problem and my hard disk seems not to boot. I don't want to format it. I want to gain access once more, get my files then format it afterwards. Can i get files to override local disk C: ? This is the partition that has windows 10 installed.

I am changing boot device to the hard disk that has issues when the pc is starting. I have the hard disk connected to my laptop externally. I will put it back once its fixed.

I have attached video link showing this error.

https://youtu.be/dvPTkbgQyhE

:)

mauricemuteti, Sep 13, 2020

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Sep 13, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    My PC restarts, What's the problems?

Hi Team,

My PC keeps on restarting ,

System Specs are:-
    Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
    i7 3770K
    Samsung SSD 256GB
    Corsair CX 430 PSU
    Win 7

What I have done till now:-
    1.My PC started restarting so what I did, I installed Win7 on 500GB Samsung SATA drive and formatted my SSD , Full Format. and then installed Win7 on SSD, which worked for say, 2 hours or so and then PC again started restarting.
    2. It once also restarted when I was in BIOS.
    3.While rebooting it always asks for "Launch Windows Start up repair"
    4.Yesterday PC stayed ON 20 minutes and then again restarted.
    5.Sometimes it get restarted often while booting and does not even come to login Screen.

Please suggest, I don't know what's the problem.

Thanks.
    michael

michael, Sep 13, 2020
  4. How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you....

PC ran into problem and needs to restart

I am continuously getting "PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" issue. I have tried disk checking using "chkdsk" command but got no problem with the disk. what might be the possible reason. please suggest something as I do not want to reset my
    system.

anamikajain, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you....

1. How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you.... - Similar Threads - Solve ran problem

2. Pc ran into problems we will restart for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc ran into problems we will restart for you: Hi there, I recently updated my driver but seems like it was supporting with my computer some how try to update it and ran into blue screen errorpc ran into problem and need restart and we will do it for you , to fix this I rest my pc keeping my personal file on option then...
  3. Pc ran into problems we will restart for you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc ran into problems we will restart for you: Hi there, I recently updated my driver but seems like it was supporting with my computer some how try to update it and ran into blue screen errorpc ran into problem and need restart and we will do it for you , to fix this I rest my pc keeping my personal file on option then...
  4. Pc ran into problems we will restart for you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. First, a venting exercise to no one in particular. Er, is Bill Gates around? =.=.=.=.=.=.=. START OF VENTING =.=.=.=.=.=.= I see hundreds of posts for this issue. Few seem to be marked as answered. I was...
  6. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I went to boot up my computer as always and saw I had an update at the bottom right. Updated my computer and when I restarted o started watching goodfellas on netflix. I don't think I had any apps open other than chrome and discord and after maybe 30 minutes of watching, my...
  7. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you: so i have 2 windows on my pc 8.1 and 10. 8.1 is working perfectly but the windows 10 have this problem loop Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you and when i try to use the windows 10 tools it says it need an adminstrator account ,while...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Hello! Today as I tried to launch my Laptop Acer Predator Helios 300, Windows 10 occurred a problem. Initially it said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” and then went through a diagnosing action and froze out at “Preparing Automatic Repair” black screen with...
  9. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  10. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": This is an intermittent problem, and never occurred with Windows 7. When I receive this error and reboot, my computer will usually not post. Repeatedly resetting the start button (about 50 to 100 times) will eventually allow the computer to boot, and all is well for a month...