Windows 10: how to solve?

Discus and support how to solve? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve/d81af3a1-4086-4849-a3f7-a66387ba3f77 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aravinthpichamani, Oct 24, 2021.

1. how to solve?

how to solve?

:)

aravinthpichamani, Oct 24, 2021
  2. Cerawy Win User

My calibration doesnt load on startup

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 24, 2021
  4. zinou Win User

how to solve?

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

I think one of this suggestions may solve your problem, but try first with the powershell command. let it run overnight. If no result, then continue with the next steps ...

zinou, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

how to solve?

1. how to solve? - Similar Threads - solve

2. I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!: Am I doing something wrong?Tried again after going to link in the error message. I'm not sure what I did but it did not work.Try again using this shell command and it seemed to work. Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSignedThen I tried the update and it worked. My...
  3. I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!: Am I doing something wrong?Tried again after going to link in the error message. I'm not sure what I did but it did not work.Try again using this shell command and it seemed to work. Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSignedThen I tried the update and it worked. My...
  4. I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I solve the following error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve the following error?: I am trying to get into Microsoft word and power point and I get the following error, any suggestions to fix this?--------------------------- WINWORD.EXE - Application Error --------------------------- The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to...
  6. How do I solve the following error?

How do I solve the following error?: I am trying to get into Microsoft word and power point and I get the following error, any suggestions to fix this?--------------------------- WINWORD.EXE - Application Error --------------------------- The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to...
  7. How do I solve the following error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  9. How to solve an alleged conflict on Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve an alleged conflict on Windows 11 Home?: Hello, on my home computer I join work based teams meetings via browser, rather than through work computers. I have multiple organisation logins - as i work with many different companies. However this week while switching between organsiations on Microsoft Teams my computer...
  10. How to solve an alleged conflict on Windows 11 Home?

How to solve an alleged conflict on Windows 11 Home?: Hello, on my home computer I join work based teams meetings via browser, rather than through work computers. I have multiple organisation logins - as i work with many different companies. However this week while switching between organsiations on Microsoft Teams my computer...