Windows 10: How to Solvr this Problem

Discus and support How to Solvr this Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; would someone tell me what to do to activate windows 10 when I can't find the product key ? I keep getting the same message everyday but when i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohamedA.1, Nov 9, 2019 at 12:17 PM.

1. How to Solvr this Problem

would someone tell me what to do to activate windows 10 when I can't find the product key ? I keep getting the same message everyday but when i click on go to settings it open this page How to Solvr this Problem 9512b016-1698-438f-a0f1-2c4df5aba875?upload=true.jpg How to Solvr this Problem c716fe82-fd20-40b9-a3ff-9157ac96cc14?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

4. rtwjunkie Win User

How to Solvr this Problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

Thema:

How to Solvr this Problem

1. How to Solvr this Problem - Similar Threads - Solvr Problem

2. Is there a way to make long path and filenames not be a problem in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to make long path and filenames not be a problem in Windows?: I sometimes have a library of files stored in a lengthy folder path. The problem arises when the filename is also long. It's as if the file does not exist even though it is physically there. I can't move these files from search results to another folder. Other programs...
  3. Laptop problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop problems: Ok so my laptop isn't showing any internet available and its telling me to download a network adapter but when I try it says it encountered an error while attempting to install it...what should I do...
  4. Troubleshoot Your Phone app problems & issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshoot Your Phone app problems & issues on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]For Windows 10 users, that are also iPhone or Android phone users, installing the very useful Your Phone app on their phone makes a lot of sense! But times you may find that your Your Phone app is not working [...] This post Troubleshoot Your Phone app...
  5. Has anybody had problems with windows search on explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anybody had problems with windows search on explorer?: I can’t even search for files in update 1909 submitted by /u/Ocleg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwfm0i/has_anybody_had_problems_with_windows_search_on/
  6. Problem with system starting after update to win 10 from win 8

Problem with system starting after update to win 10 from win 8: After upgrading from windows 8 to windows 10 i have a problem. When I turn on the laptop there is a system loading screen, then a black screen is displayed for one to two minutes and only then it turns on. I have updated drivers. And everything in task manager in autostart is...
  7. boot problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    boot problems: upon boot up I get an F1 key to continue, but it returns me to the same problem, so I used the (Hold both the shift keys together during boot sequence the get to the boot manager, and the system boots, now I need to fix the boot sector on my hd is there a way to just fix the...
  8. (HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable...

(HDMI display problem) i'm using latest Windows 10 1909 update when i connect my HDMI cable...: submitted by /u/Bastigonzales [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwc97s/hdmi_display_problem_im_using_latest_windows_10/
  9. Problem with Hibernate and Wifi

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with Hibernate and Wifi: Hi I'm Danial I have some problem with wifi,i can't find new wifi devices when i hibernate my laptop ( Lenovo Z5070 ) and turn on again. i must restart windows (windows 10 Enterprise ) what's solution? Thanks...
  10. Audio Problem with standard speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Problem with standard speakers: Greetings I'm new to this site so be kind...I'm using Windows 10 1903 home version. I'm using standard Cyber Acoustics speakers. I'm experiencing a tremendous amount of feedback and even wireless conversations. I tried the rear green plug as well as the front. I found that...