Windows 10: How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA

Discus and support How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA ?Finding it difficult to speak to a real person.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charlotte Lindsay, Jul 18, 2022.

1. How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA

How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA ?Finding it difficult to speak to a real person.

:)

Charlotte Lindsay, Jul 18, 2022

2. Disk crached for Dell Laptop Bought from Store

I want to know 2 things,

• What is the warranty on laptop bought from store
    • I bought in USA and gifted it to a friend in India. How does he fix this?

Parag Kacharia, Jul 18, 2022
  3. Mussels Win User
    laptop with warranty or better laptop without warranty ?

get the warranty. laptops are impossible to self repair most of the time.

Mussels, Jul 18, 2022
  4. How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA

No Warranty? Phone bought in 2015

No. There was no previous owner. Bought from the network. The USA site states out of warranty im the USA. Realised my device is region specific to Latin America (LTA) went to that region and its in Spanish. (Most of the Caribbean speaks English.... or bits
    of French. I ALWAYS thought this was a bit prejudiced) secondly, i cant find where to input my imei number for warranty status. Seems it doesn't exist on the LTA site.

So im guessing i have no choice but to purchase another device? Or get an 8 month old phone repaired from my own pocket! As there is no support! Battery,digitizer/LCD and port. All gone in a matter of months! And here i was thinking of getting the 950 and
    950xl.

So whats my next step?

Robbie.Hall, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA

1. How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA - Similar Threads - speak agent regards

2. how to speak to a live agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to speak to a live agent: I need to speak to an agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-speak-to-a-live-agent/fdf28f2d-f23b-4fc5-920c-3be3db7d3130
  3. how to speak to a live agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to speak to a live agent: I need to speak to an agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-speak-to-a-live-agent/fdf28f2d-f23b-4fc5-920c-3be3db7d3130
  4. speak to an agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speak to an agent: I have a few issues with windows I would like to receive remote support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-to-an-agent/f6dd2dcd-7369-4cc9-8bae-7cc9fd8983c3
  5. speak to an agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speak to an agent: I have a few issues with windows I would like to receive remote support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-to-an-agent/f6dd2dcd-7369-4cc9-8bae-7cc9fd8983c3
  6. speak to an agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how to speak to an agent? laptop has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to speak to an agent? laptop has been hacked: My surface laptop is inoperable and seems to have been hackedMessage: Windows key code invalid and seems pirated.I am contacting you via my company laptop...
  8. How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA: How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA ?Finding it difficult to speak to a real person....
  9. Laptop extremely slow after warranty repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop extremely slow after warranty repair: My laptop got the blue circle of death where nothing even a factory reset would fix it so I sent it back and apparently they changed the HDD which fixed it. It’s a new laptop(less then 6 months old) and it was fast before repair but now it’s so slow with nothing installed(I...
  10. BitLocker locked my laptop. Need to speak with a Microsoft agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker locked my laptop. Need to speak with a Microsoft agent: My laptop somehow got locked by Microsoft's BitLocker. I never set this up and so I don't have a recovery key. I have already wasted hours trying to sort this out. I am really angry that a Microsoft product that I never signed up for has locked me out of my computer and is...