Windows 10: How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?

Discus and support How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't want to get rid of animations completely. I just want to make it a little quicker like Android where you can set the animation scale to .5x in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_love_emoji, Oct 11, 2020.

1. How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?

I don't want to get rid of animations completely. I just want to make it a little quicker like Android where you can set the animation scale to .5x in developer options.

submitted by /u/I_love_emoji
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I_love_emoji, Oct 11, 2020

2. How to remove PC SPEED MAXIMIZER ?

Follow the instructions here.
    Remove PC Speed Maximizer (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to the next step. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Oct 11, 2020
  3. PTMB Win User
    Speeding up (not turning off) Windows animations (closing/minimizing)

Hi all,

I have been googling on occasion to find a register tweak (or some other windows tweak) to increase the speed of the Windows UI animation, instead of *disabling it*. When turned off it's snappy and all, but it's not a nice experience.

*Example of disabling animation*

How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window? [​IMG]

I know off the menu speed tweak ->HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\MenuShowDelay ..

How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window? [​IMG]

And now i can't help but wonder if there's a similar way to tweak the other animations in windows.

Any tip would be appreciated *Wink

4. How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?

How to remove PC SPEED MAXIMIZER ?

• Open Task Manager, click Startup tab.
    • Right click on PC Speed Maximizer and choose Disable.
    • Reboot the Windows.
    • Open Programs and Features, looks for PC Speed Maximizer and right click on it to choose
      Uninstall.

#D09r

#D09r Dinesh, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?

1. How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window? - Similar Threads - speed animation closing

2. Animation speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Animation speed: Is there any way to change the animation speed? As for example in android, you can set the animation speed! Surely this can be done through the relay! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/animation-speed/92418902-5dde-4cb7-b695-45f3b0d576db
  3. Animation speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Animation speed: Is there any way to change the animation speed? As for example in android, you can set the animation speed! Surely this can be done through the relay! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/animation-speed/92418902-5dde-4cb7-b695-45f3b0d576db
  4. Windows minimize, maximize, and close button messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows minimize, maximize, and close button messed up: Hello,I do not know why exactly this is happening but perhaps it was because I was deleting some files and deleted something important thinking it was a program folder left over after I uninstalled it? Anyways, this is happening now and I'm not sure how to fix this. Its...
  5. Windows minimize, maximize, and close button messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows minimize, maximize, and close button messed up: Hello,I do not know why exactly this is happening but perhaps it was because I was deleting some files and deleted something important thinking it was a program folder left over after I uninstalled it? Anyways, this is happening now and I'm not sure how to fix this. Its...
  6. How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to speed up animation when closing or maximizing a window?: I don't want to get rid of animations completely. I just want to make it a little quicker like Android where you can set the animation scale to .5x in developer options. submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  7. Maximize windows update speed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Maximize windows update speed: I often create instances from Win10 / Win2016 images that are several months old. When I do so, it literally takes days, and half a dozen reboots, to get all of the updates applied. Every time it reboots, I have to log in, go back to Windows Update again, search for...
  8. How to speed up Windows 10 animations

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up Windows 10 animations: [ATTACH] Windows 10 is all loaded with animations. These animations give Windows 10 a smoother and a more modern interface. The duration of these animations also helps the user in determining the speediness of the overall computer. However, this also helps [...] This post...
  9. Enable or Disable Animate Windows when Minimizing and Maximizing

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Animate Windows when Minimizing and Maximizing: How to: Enable or Disable Animate Windows when Minimizing and Maximizing How to Enable or Disable Animate Windows when Minimizing and Maximizing in Windows By default, Windows will animate (fade and slide) windows when you minimize and maximize them. If you don't...
  10. Speeding up (not turning off) Windows animations (closing/minimizing)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speeding up (not turning off) Windows animations (closing/minimizing): Hi all, I have been googling on occasion to find a register tweak (or some other windows tweak) to increase the speed of the Windows UI animation, instead of *disabling it*. When turned off it's snappy and all, but it's not a nice experience. *Example of disabling...