Windows 10: how to speed up computer

Discus and support how to speed up computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer is slow how do I speed it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Toucan82, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Toucan82 Win User

how to speed up computer

my computer is slow how do I speed it up

:)

Toucan82, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Aug 16, 2019
  4. how to speed up computer

Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

how to speed up computer

1. how to speed up computer - Similar Threads - speed computer

2. Why is my internet speed so slow only on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my internet speed so slow only on my computer?: My internet speed is often all the way down to 1MB/s, whereas on other devices, even when I put my device next to my Wifi adapter on the computer, can reach up to 30MB/s . I have tried pretty much everything and I don't know what to do. For example I tried messing around with...
  3. Why is my internet speed so slow only on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my internet speed so slow only on my computer?: My internet speed is often all the way down to 1MB/s, whereas on other devices, even when I put my device next to my Wifi adapter on the computer, can reach up to 30MB/s . I have tried pretty much everything and I don't know what to do. For example I tried messing around with...
  4. The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...: Hello, I am looking for a solution to a problem that I have been experiencing for quite some time now and which is recurring. When I try to put my computer to sleep or when it goes into automatic sleep, the computer leds, fans, gpu etc.. turns off for half a second, then...
  5. The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...

The LEDs of my computer turn on along with the fans at full speed, half a second after I...: Hello, I am looking for a solution to a problem that I have been experiencing for quite some time now and which is recurring. When I try to put my computer to sleep or when it goes into automatic sleep, the computer leds, fans, gpu etc.. turns off for half a second, then...
  6. How do I speed up a very slow computer with windows ten?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I speed up a very slow computer with windows ten?: My Acer computer is suddenly running terribly slow! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speed-up-a-very-slow-computer-with/8efd9722-3ab7-499d-86d9-839f8fe618e8
  7. How do I speed up a very slow computer with windows ten?

How do I speed up a very slow computer with windows ten?: My Acer computer is suddenly running terribly slow! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speed-up-a-very-slow-computer-with/8efd9722-3ab7-499d-86d9-839f8fe618e8
  8. How do I speed up a very slow computer with windows ten?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. computer turns into a black screen and the fans start speeding up and get very loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer turns into a black screen and the fans start speeding up and get very loud: So as the title says my computer gets very loud and the screen turns off, the pc is still on but it is not interactable and nothing is displayed on the screen and to overcome this crash I had to either hold my pc's off button or turn the wall plug that the power supply's plug...
  10. computer turns into a black screen and the fans start speeding up and get very loud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer turns into a black screen and the fans start speeding up and get very loud: So as the title says my computer gets very loud and the screen turns off, the pc is still on but it is not interactable and nothing is displayed on the screen and to overcome this crash I had to either hold my pc's off button or turn the wall plug that the power supply's plug...