Windows 10: How To Speed Up Your Desktop

Discus and support How To Speed Up Your Desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Guys I made this tweak for everyone it will speed up your desktop and make it more faster Please Subscribe & Like this video I will be posting more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xGaMeR xPR0, May 19, 2020.

1. How To Speed Up Your Desktop

Hey Guys I made this tweak for everyone it will speed up your desktop and make it more faster Please Subscribe & Like this video I will be posting more up also comment and let me know how the tweak is

Youtube Link :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEgs1P1zWrU

Windows Version 1909 - 18363.836

:)

xGaMeR xPR0, May 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 19, 2020
  3. Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 19, 2020
  4. How To Speed Up Your Desktop

Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 19, 2020
Thema:

How To Speed Up Your Desktop

1. How To Speed Up Your Desktop - Similar Threads - Speed Desktop

2. Download speed on one windows extremely slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download speed on one windows extremely slow?: My internet speed on my PC is incredibly slow. It’s showing a 0.1 mbps download speed, but the upload speed remains normal. I don’t have a wifi card installed, so i’m using the motherboards ethernet port, but I also tested it through the USB 3.0 ports with the same result....
  3. The download internet speed on my laptop has been stuck/capped at 500 kbps for like 8...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The download internet speed on my laptop has been stuck/capped at 500 kbps for like 8...: it seems only my laptop has this problem as every other device i use gets well over 30mbps, i have tried a lot things but nothing worked, here are some of the things i tried: i reset windows i updated windows i updated my laptops built in wifi receiver i used external...
  4. Wi-Fi shows a very low speed Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi shows a very low speed Windows 10 Laptop: For past several months, my Dell laptop running on updated Windows 10 shows a wifi internet speed of only around 4 mbps whereas the actual speed is around 25 mbps and tested on other devices. I am unable to resolve the issue in spite of all suggested and other logical steps....
  5. Computer Speed . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Speed . . .: I have a, Dell laptop computer running, Windows 10 pro. My computer,is running, so S-L-O-W. I could barely, get out to this "Forum" I don't mean, WiFi. But, that's slow too. I mean this computer, within itself. locally. Is there, any way, to measure that? And, improve it?...
  6. CPU Low Utilization and Low Core Speeds

CPU Low Utilization and Low Core Speeds: I have Dell Latitude E6530 Core i7-3720QM 2.60ghz and nvidia nvs 5200m For the past month or so my cpu core speed won't go above 0.90ghz and CPU utilization stays below 10% .I tried reinstalling Windows Resetting Computer but none worked. Note:I don't know if this relates...
  7. AMD Ryzen 3 3300x - Task Manager not Displaying Correct Clock Speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Ryzen 3 3300x - Task Manager not Displaying Correct Clock Speed: I recently built a computer with an AMD Ryzen 3 3300X, and I'm having the problem where in AMD Ryzen Master, the clock speeds fluctuate and boost normally to the respective 3.8 gHz and 4.3 gHz, however in task manager it seems as though the CPU is locked at 4.0 gHz. I've made...
  8. Animation speed for changing virtual desktops?

Animation speed for changing virtual desktops?: Is there a way to change the animation speed when programs maximize / minimize from the taskbar and / or when changing virtual desktops? No, I do not want to speed up how fast menus are displayed and I do not want to disable these animation all together. Thank you in...
  9. 13 min to desktop, can anyone help speed it up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    13 min to desktop, can anyone help speed it up?: Fingers crossed I have uploaded the start up event log, if not then I will have to find out how to do it! Anyway, as the title states today it took from 16:03:31 when I started to 16:16:43 to arrive at my desktop. Sometimes it is quicker but often as not this seems to be...
  10. Speakeasy & VOIP speed test not working on desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Speakeasy & VOIP speed test not working on desktop: Reinstalled flash player and java. Still not working. This problem is only on one computer. Other laptops are win 10 and ok. Turned off firewall but same problem. Jim 24554