Windows 10: How To Speed Up Your Desktop

Discus and support How To Speed Up Your Desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Guys I made this tweak for everyone it will speed up your desktop and make it more faster Please Subscribe & Like this video I will be posting more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xGaMeR xPR0, May 19, 2020.

1. How To Speed Up Your Desktop

Hey Guys I made this tweak for everyone it will speed up your desktop and make it more faster Please Subscribe & Like this video I will be posting more up also comment and let me know how the tweak is

Youtube Link :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEgs1P1zWrU

Windows Version 1909 - 18363.836

:)

xGaMeR xPR0, May 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 19, 2020
  3. Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 19, 2020
  4. How To Speed Up Your Desktop

Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 19, 2020
Thema:

How To Speed Up Your Desktop

1. How To Speed Up Your Desktop - Similar Threads - Speed Desktop

2. My desktop randomly crashed and locked, sometimes even the fan speeds up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop randomly crashed and locked, sometimes even the fan speeds up.: I've been facing some annoying issues with my desktop lately. It randomly freezes, crashes, and the fan speeds up without any clear reason. I am not quite sure is it hardware or OS issue. So could you please help me? I didn't take any photos, but you can imagine the screen...
  3. My desktop randomly crashed and locked, sometimes even the fan speeds up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop randomly crashed and locked, sometimes even the fan speeds up.: I've been facing some annoying issues with my desktop lately. It randomly freezes, crashes, and the fan speeds up without any clear reason. I am not quite sure is it hardware or OS issue. So could you please help me? I didn't take any photos, but you can imagine the screen...
  4. Web conferencing desktop apps Teams, GoToMeeting drop my internet speed down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web conferencing desktop apps Teams, GoToMeeting drop my internet speed down: I'd like to continue this previous post of March 2022 where the user Kevin_Bachler reported an issue affecting desktop applications of MS Teams, Zoom and Google Meet, making his network performance slowed down drastically.I can replicate the exact same weird issue in my...
  5. Web conferencing desktop apps Teams, GoToMeeting drop my internet speed down

Web conferencing desktop apps Teams, GoToMeeting drop my internet speed down: I'd like to continue this previous post of March 2022 where the user Kevin_Bachler reported an issue affecting desktop applications of MS Teams, Zoom and Google Meet, making his network performance slowed down drastically.I can replicate the exact same weird issue in my...
  6. New desktop has extremely slow speeds compared to my older one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New desktop has extremely slow speeds compared to my older one: Hi, I just bought a new gaming desktop. The Wi-Fi is so much slower than the one I had before. It is a pre-built from best buy. My specs are 3070 rtx and amd Ryzen 7 5700. I have already looked up YouTube videos on how to increase the speed of my Wi-Fi but none of it worked....
  7. New desktop has extremely slow speeds compared to my older one

New desktop has extremely slow speeds compared to my older one: Hi, I just bought a new gaming desktop. The Wi-Fi is so much slower than the one I had before. It is a pre-built from best buy. My specs are 3070 rtx and amd Ryzen 7 5700. I have already looked up YouTube videos on how to increase the speed of my Wi-Fi but none of it worked....
  8. Internet speed considerably decreases while on a Microsoft Teams meeting using Desktop app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed considerably decreases while on a Microsoft Teams meeting using Desktop app: Hello! For a few days I have this problem with Microsoft Teams desktop app I'm using Windows 10 — I'm connected to a WiFi and my internet speed is usually pretty good 20-30 mbps. However, when I join a meeting, my internet considerably slows down to around 1 mbps and the...
  9. Windows 10 Computer goes from sluggish to normal speed on desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Computer goes from sluggish to normal speed on desktop.: Just recently I have noticed while on Windows 10 desktop the computer “speed” seems to fluctuate. One minute it takes a while(taking multiple seconds compared to almost instantly like normal) to access any windows features such as settings, folders etc ad the next second it...
  10. Streaming 1 video cuts Gig speed in half on desktop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming 1 video cuts Gig speed in half on desktop...: So here's the situation. i'm running Comcast Gig speed into there XB7 modem, which is connected to my desktop via a Cat 6 cable from the 2.5gb port into my motherboards 2,.5gb port. With nothing running, I can pull 1200mbps down all day long on any speedtest site, but the...