Windows 10: How to split and cut videos in windows 10 (NOT TRIM)

Discus and support How to split and cut videos in windows 10 (NOT TRIM) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was any way to cut or split videos in widows 10 without for free or without 3rd party software. The video editor supplied with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnimeZoomy, Oct 13, 2018.

1. How to split and cut videos in windows 10 (NOT TRIM)

I was wondering if there was any way to cut or split videos in widows 10 without for free or without 3rd party software. The video editor supplied with windows 10 seems to only be able to trim the video. If this is not possible (which would be shameful considering even movie maker could do this simple task) is there any 3rd party software that I could use for free?

:)

AnimeZoomy, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Bru 2 Win User

trim video

How do I trim sections from a video in Windows 10? If it's to be trimmed in Photos, I'm unclear how to properly position the bottom brown line (left and right sides) and white circle....and whether/how I need to save sections to the storyboard...and
    then how to save all sections of storyboard into 1 video. Very frustrating trying to find clear-cut instructions.

Bru 2, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Edit Video in Photos- Trim

Hi,

You can trim the beginning and end of a video so your movie shows only the part of the video you want.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What is the build and version of Windows that you’re using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • What is the name of the application used when capturing videos?
    • Is it happening to all the videos that you captured?
    • What video player are you using to watch this video file?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Oct 13, 2018
  4. How to split and cut videos in windows 10 (NOT TRIM)

Trimming a recorded video on my windows mobile (10)

I am a new windows mobile user and I'm struggling with a number of things. One of these is editing (most interested in simply trimming) a video that i just shot on my lumina. On my Iphone I was able to quickly click on the small block that had a small image
    of the video/last picture taken. From there it was a simple drag and cut. It did prompt if I wanted to trim it to a new clip or trim original which was nice. Short story is that this could be all done in a matter of seconds.

Is there a solution for this? Is it quick? On another note do I need to back out of the camera app and open the photo's app to view my just taken photo's... is there not a one step option from the camera screen to quickly look at your last photo (s)?

Thanks

BobLobLaw_HOU, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

How to split and cut videos in windows 10 (NOT TRIM)

1. How to split and cut videos in windows 10 (NOT TRIM) - Similar Threads - split cut videos

2. How to Trim Video on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Trim Video on Windows 11?: I am trying to trim video on Windows 11 computer, but I am struggling to find the right tools to do so. I have a longer video file that contains a few minutes of footage that I want to cut out, but I don't know how to do it without using an external application. I have...
  3. How to Trim Video on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Trim Video on Windows 11?: I am trying to trim video on Windows 11 computer, but I am struggling to find the right tools to do so. I have a longer video file that contains a few minutes of footage that I want to cut out, but I don't know how to do it without using an external application. I have...
  4. options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

in Windows 10 Gaming
    options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split: Hello, I'm trying to use the video editor. However, the options for speed, trim, edit and split is not showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-on-video-editing-is-not-showing/5cfdd2da-2556-45bc-9d1c-3c95355a2149
  5. options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split

options on video editing is not showing trim,edit,speed,split: Hello, I'm trying to use the video editor. However, the options for speed, trim, edit and split is not showing. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-on-video-editing-is-not-showing/5cfdd2da-2556-45bc-9d1c-3c95355a2149
  6. Trimming a video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trimming a video: I am trying to trim a video down in Microsoft photos but every time I click "save as" I get the below messageI can trim and edit the other videos in that same file without issue but this last one will not work. I have shut down and restarted my PC and left it a couple of...
  7. Trimming a video

Trimming a video: I have a video that is 424 MB and slightly too long. I want to trim it and upload to Vimeo where there is a 500MB limit. I trimmed the length in Photos app and I ended up with it the right length but the file had enlarged to 528MB. I then installed MS Simple Video Trim &...
  8. Windows 10: How to Trim Video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: How to Trim Video: Using the Photos app. After Trimming a vid, why does the output video play in fast motion? How do I make it an exact clip of the original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-how-to-trim-video/070a7f21-8f06-411b-9766-cf631e15c2d8
  9. Trimming Videos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trimming Videos in Windows 10: Why are videos disproportionately smaller after trimming in Windows 10? For instance, if I trim 5 seconds 25% off of a 20 second video the size in megabytes is reduced by lets say 80%. Note: There is topic that fits this question...
  10. Split-cut video clips/movies

Split-cut video clips/movies: Hello, For some time I'm looking for a program (prefareable free) to split-cut video clips / movies at an exact point, without re-encoding. While searching, I found some: "Free video cutter-joiner", this program is fast cutting, but far from beeing 'exactly'. Then I found...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to split clips in windows video

2. split videos windows 10