Windows 10: How to start Inbox when Windows 10 starts?

Discus and support How to start Inbox when Windows 10 starts? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All these new Windows programs installed from the store make it incredibly hard to find. For most programs, I know how to make them start or put them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EptineTian, Nov 22, 2020.

1. How to start Inbox when Windows 10 starts?

All these new Windows programs installed from the store make it incredibly hard to find. For most programs, I know how to make them start or put them in the startup folder but windows hides all these programs in WindowsApps and even then it sometimes doesn't work. Does anyone know how to make Inbox start with Windows? I want to use it so I can get mail but I shouldn't have to open it every time. And the mail doesn't come in unless it's opened.

:)

EptineTian, Nov 22, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices

Nice! We will start seeing devices being sold with Windows 10 in 2016, or December this year around here if we are lucky...

LOL!

Blue-Knight, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

How to start Inbox when Windows 10 starts?

Jetster, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

How to start Inbox when Windows 10 starts?

1. How to start Inbox when Windows 10 starts? - Similar Threads - start Inbox starts

2. Where to start? How to start?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where to start? How to start?: I have downloaded Visual Studio 2019. Exceptionally brilliant languages, platforms and project types but the problem is I do not know how to code completely. So from where should I start and how?...
  3. Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts: I have done EVERYTHING on the post started back in 2017 on this issue. Here's that thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/word-opening-automatically-on-startup-windows-10/34064263-620a-4aee-930f-ff92c0511f89?auth=1 I have...
  4. Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts: I followed along in the post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/word-opening-automatically-on-startup-windows-10/34064263-620a-4aee-930f-ff92c0511f89?page=1 However, it is a locked thread. I have done EVERYTHING recommended, and...
  5. explorer.exe doesn't start automatically when windows starts

explorer.exe doesn't start automatically when windows starts: When windows starts explorer.exe doesn't start. The command prompt is displayed and i have to manually start explorer.exe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorerexe-doesnt-start-automatically-when/c896b0bb-931e-4a68-b92f-478973d99d67
  6. How to auto-start my own .NET app when Windows starts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to auto-start my own .NET app when Windows starts?: Hi, I'm having some trouble auto-starting my own application when Win10 starts / user logs in (auto-login enabled). I'm moving my application to a new machine running Windows 10 Pro [Version 10.0.19041.329]. Before it was running on Windows 7 and there I just copied a...
  7. OneDrive not starting automatically when Windows starts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive not starting automatically when Windows starts: I have a new install of Windows 10, fully updated. My issue is that OneDrive is no longer automatically starting when Windows starts. I have tried changing the setting in OneDrive, "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" but it eventually resets itself to...
  8. Explorer.exe not starting when Win 10 starts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe not starting when Win 10 starts: A weird thing happened starting yesterday. My win 10 laptop on startup does NOT start Explorer. Instead I get a black screen with a command prompt showing C:\Windows\System32. If I close the CMD prompt then I have a totally black screen. CTL-ALT-DEL works and I brought up...
  9. how to start an excel file automatically at windows 10 start

how to start an excel file automatically at windows 10 start: I want to start a specific EXCEL file whenever windows 10 starts. These show the Office app, but the only options are Modify and Uninstall. There's no option to add to the startup. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Thanks. SweetTasha....
  10. how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts

how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts: I want to learn how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts. As an exercise and to describe the steps to take, I tried to add a program called Keepass. Here are the steps I took: 1. click start/search msconfig [ATTACH] 2. click...