Windows 10: How to start installing this 1903 update??????????

Discus and support How to start installing this 1903 update?????????? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded the windows 10 may 2019 update(1903). It fails to Install and show the error code :0x80070002 I restart my PC and checked updates. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JJP.1, Aug 15, 2019.

1. JJP.1 Win User

How to start installing this 1903 update??????????

I downloaded the windows 10 may 2019 update(1903).

It fails to Install and show the error code :0x80070002

I restart my PC and checked updates.

It shows pending to install 1903 update....

It doesn't starts the installation..

How can I continue the installation of 1903 update???????

Please help me.... How to start installing this 1903 update?????????? [​IMG]

:)

JJP.1, Aug 15, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 15, 2019
  3. MJLONGLEY Win User
    Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Aug 15, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. How to start installing this 1903 update?????????? - Similar Threads - start installing 1903

2. Cannot install Update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Update 1903: setupact: 2020-07-28 10:00:36, Error SYSPRP SPPNP: Failed to enumerate primitive driver packages. Err = 0x13[gle=0x00000013] 2020-07-28 10:00:36, Error SYSPRP SPPNP: Unable to install primitive drivers. Err = 0x13[gle=0x00000013] 2020-07-28...
  3. unable to install 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to install 1903 update: My PC gets into a loop. Every day when I reboot, it is trying to install the update but fails. The next day it tries again and again. I don’t have any 3d party antivirus programs and checked for malware - it’s OK....
  4. Update 1903, will not start

Update 1903, will not start: I was waiting for the new 1903 Windows 10 update. They had an update wizard and I thought that if there was something that didn't work or didn't correct, I would now allow my computer to update. I read about the transmission with an external USB device connected, so I simply...
  5. install latest update 1903

install latest update 1903: cant get to update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-latest-update-1903/9ac09549-1c72-47c6-8f7e-8b87fbdb778e
  6. Cannot install update 1903

Cannot install update 1903: I can not install update 1903. Windows Update Assistant says that I have the latest version but I don't. The updater on the settings menu keeps stalling out before completion. This happened at 25% then at 64%. Help please....
  7. Update 1903 Start Menu Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update 1903 Start Menu Issue: My computer updated automatically from Win 10 1803 to 1903 on 8/5/19. The first issue I found was a Onedrive app icon in the start menu that was not there prior to the update, I delete the desktop app long ago. When clicking the icon nothing happens, when right clicking the...
  8. How long to install 1903 update--new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How long to install 1903 update--new laptop: I have a new W10 Acer laptop. Very nice, fast, SSD drive. So Update says it has 1903 awaiting my decision to d/l and install. Yet, I keep reading horror stories of problems or it takes MANY hours to fully install, often getting stuck on XX% for many hours. Yet I've heard for...
  9. Cannot Install Update 1903

Cannot Install Update 1903: It fails at 60% complete every time, telling me "Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation." Thus far, I have attempted to install it: 1) As prompted by the XBox Gamepass for...
  10. Can not install 1903 Update

Can not install 1903 Update: I can not install the update 1903. I bought xbox gaming pass for windows. To install the Xbox-App i need to update to the latest version of Windows 10. But i can´t. Everytime i download the update and the installation starts right after it. At about 60% of progress, the...