Windows 10: How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray

Discus and support How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok so I understand that the title may be confusing but let me explain. I have a program which takes mouse movement and puts it on a linear curve and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by he3ck, Aug 9, 2020.

1. he3ck Win User

How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray

ok so I understand that the title may be confusing but let me explain. I have a program which takes mouse movement and puts it on a linear curve and I use it for playing fps games. If I launch the program it opens maximized as usual but its different in that when minimized it doesn't go into the taskbar it goes into the system tray, which is what I want. The problems Im having is that the commands to automatically start a program and have it be minimized work for when it goes into the taskbar (atleast this is what I think the problem is) while this program goes into the system tray, I've tried using shortcuts but the "start minimized" setting doesn't work for this as it just starts maximized. I can start it by using task scheduler but I have the same problem of it opening maximized. I've also tried opening the program using commands but that causes a different problem where it opens outside of the folder which as the settings.txt which it needs to load my profile (as a secondary question is it possible to start a program from the cmd and have it run in the same folder that I intend it to be in, I can start a windows powershell from the folder and am able to run it and have it load properly but I have not been able to make this automatic and I am unable to use the /min command after since it thinks that /min is part of the file name. To recap I want to automatically start a program into the system tray, the program I am trying to run when mimimized already goes into the system tray. If it matters the program is intercept mouse accel filter config, it works at the driver level, and I'll include a link to the website to download it at the end of this since I don't know how to make a word a hyperlink (Mouse Acceleration in competitive gaming: New method for the mouse acceleration!)

:)

he3ck, Aug 9, 2020
  2. he3ck Win User

ok so I understand that the title may be confusing but let me explain. I have a program which takes mouse movement and puts it on a linear curve and I use it for playing fps games. If I launch the program it opens maximized as usual but its different in that when minimized it doesn't go into the taskbar it goes into the system tray, which is what I want. The problems Im having is that the commands to automatically start a program and have it be minimized work for when it goes into the taskbar (atleast this is what I think the problem is) while this program goes into the system tray, I've tried using shortcuts but the "start minimized" setting doesn't work for this as it just starts maximized. I can start it by using task scheduler but I have the same problem of it opening maximized. I've also tried opening the program using commands but that causes a different problem where it opens outside of the folder which as the settings.txt which it needs to load my profile (as a secondary question is it possible to start a program from the cmd and have it run in the same folder that I intend it to be in, I can start a windows powershell from the folder and am able to run it and have it load properly but I have not been able to make this automatic and I am unable to use the /min command after since it thinks that /min is part of the file name. To recap I want to automatically start a program into the system tray, the program I am trying to run when mimimized already goes into the system tray. If it matters the program is intercept mouse accel filter config, it works at the driver level, and I'll include a link to the website to download it at the end of this since I don't know how to make a word a hyperlink (Mouse Acceleration in competitive gaming: New method for the mouse acceleration!)

he3ck, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Urlyin Win User
    how to minimize to tray on startup??

Systool will startup in the state you last had it in. So minimize it, then just right click the Systool tray icon (you can also check to startup with Windows in the options) to exit. Next time it starts, it will be minimized (although it does flash up briefly first). I just tested it so it should work for you as well ... *Smile How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray :)

Urlyin, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Anthr4X Win User

Minimize to the tray on startup

Minimize to tray at startup

I'm looking for a way to autorun GPU-Z minimized on Windows 7 x64. If I stick a shortcut in the start-up folder and change the properties to "run minimized" it doesn't minimize to the tray but instead to the taskbar. So I have to click on the taskbar and press on minimize every time I reboot my system. This is a little bit annoying if you reboot often.

Thank you for your time! *Smile How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray :)

Anthr4X, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray - Similar Threads - Start Program Tray

2. minimize differences and minimize to tray in terms of hardware resource

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize differences and minimize to tray in terms of hardware resource: If we minimize a program to the taskbar, does it consume more hardware I mean the consumption of RAM, CPU, graphics and other computer hardware or if we minimize it to the system tray ? Or is there no difference?...
  3. minimize differences and minimize to tray in terms of hardware resource

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minimize differences and minimize to tray in terms of hardware resource: If we minimize a program to the taskbar, does it consume more hardware I mean the consumption of RAM, CPU, graphics and other computer hardware or if we minimize it to the system tray ? Or is there no difference?...
  4. How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?: I'm using "Screen Rotate" app from windows store. What i want is to always launch this app on startup minimized to tray.In preferences it has an option to minimize to tray, which i prefer.I've added a shortcut to startup folder so the app launches on startup.In shortcut...
  5. How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?: I'm using "Screen Rotate" app from windows store. What i want is to always launch this app on startup minimized to tray.In preferences it has an option to minimize to tray, which i prefer.I've added a shortcut to startup folder so the app launches on startup.In shortcut...
  6. Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray: Hello, somebody can help me to achieve that? I really can't make it work, I did 1000 things but nothing works. Thanks!!!! 174599
  7. System tray programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System tray programs: Recently, i removed my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i can't see my system tray. Are there any programs that can show me my Windows system tray? ( I'm not talking about stuff like task manager. I want something cleaner and simpler that just show's me what's...
  8. System tray programs

System tray programs: I have disabled my taskbar and replaced it with a dock and now i cant see my system tray. Are there any programs to show me my system tray? (I'm not talking about stuff like task manager but more simple like the tray is) submitted by /u/GomotianuGod [link] [comments]...
  9. How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Start Program In Tray That When Minimized Alr Goes Into Tray: ok so I understand that the title may be confusing but let me explain. I have a program which takes mouse movement and puts it on a linear curve and I use it for playing fps games. If I launch the program it opens maximized as usual but its different in that when minimized it...
  10. Minimizing application to tray.

Minimizing application to tray.: Is there any way I can make an application minimize to tray on close? I want to set this up for messages for web, so that I can close it and still get notifications. submitted by /u/mitchellhall400 [link] [comments]...