Windows 10: How to Start the ClipSVC service?

Discus and support How to Start the ClipSVC service? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store was not opening and on looking in service i found out that ClipSVC service is stopped. I tried to start it but it is not starting at... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by unknown1234321, Nov 4, 2020.

1. How to Start the ClipSVC service?

Microsoft Store was not opening and on looking in service i found out that ClipSVC service is stopped. I tried to start it but it is not starting at all. Can anyone please tell me how to start the ClipSVC service.

How to Start the ClipSVC service? 9a74d2dc-6cd2-49cd-92ed-46f965e2238a?upload=true.png

:)

unknown1234321, Nov 4, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Nov 4, 2020
  3. unable to start the Windows time service on Windows 10

Hi Enriq,

As you are facing issue with starting the Windows Time Service, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to turn on the service?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Method 1: I suggest you to run a SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Method 2: I suggest you to Restart Windows Time Service and check if it helps.

Windows Time Service maintains date and time synchronization on all clients and servers in the network. If this service is stopped date and time synchronization will be unavailable. If this service is disabled,
    any services that explicitly depends on it will fail to start.

Step 1: Stop the service:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc, Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service and stop.
    • To do so, right click on each service select Stop
    • Restart the device.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of accessing the Windows Time Service for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 4, 2020
  4. How to Start the ClipSVC service?

ClipSVC - what it really is

This post is intended for curious users who notice something like ClipSVC in their monitoring or analysis of activity on their Windows 10 computer. Being one such person my internet searches yielded a lot of just wrong information -- at least in so far
    as it relates to Windows 10.

I can't find it documented directly by Microsoft but by noting that ClipSVC is actually a path element leading to a file tokens.dat, I have been able to find useful information: it's part of the licensing system and has nothing to do with the clipboard (which
    is what many misleading websites report).

I learned this from an answer to an unrelated question on
    Answers Here

So nothing is being "clipped" and there are no privacy or other concerns I can identify associated with the file.

Live'n'Learn, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

How to Start the ClipSVC service?

1. How to Start the ClipSVC service? - Similar Threads - Start ClipSVC service

2. Client Licencing Service ClipSvc not starting...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Client Licencing Service ClipSvc not starting...: The service isn't starting. None of the Windows Store apps are working. Please do something! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-licencing-service-clipsvc-not-starting/0dfbfb32-dfe0-43f9-8396-a94320da3d3c
  3. Client Licencing Service ClipSvc not starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Client Licencing Service ClipSvc not starting...: The service isn't starting. None of the Windows Store apps are working. Please do something! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-licencing-service-clipsvc-not-starting/0dfbfb32-dfe0-43f9-8396-a94320da3d3c
  4. Client Licencing Service ClipSvc not starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CLIPSVC (Client License Service) not starting in Windows 10; How to enable ClipSvc?

in Windows 10 News
    CLIPSVC (Client License Service) not starting in Windows 10; How to enable ClipSvc?: CLIPSVC is an abbreviation of Client License Service and it is used to provide a licensing support structure to Microsoft Store Applications. So, in order for the Windows Store apps to work, CLIPSV should be enabled. However, some Windows users are experiencing an error where...
  6. ClipSVC service error

ClipSVC service error: Whenever I want to do anything that needs the ClipSVC service I can't, this includes installing apps from microsoft store, when I try to Start it, it is stuck on Stopped, I used cmd and ran the command;net start ClipSVCand I get an error 126, I found an article that helped...
  7. ClipSVC cant be started..!

in Windows 10 Customization
    ClipSVC cant be started..!: Whenever I try to start clipSVC on my windows 10 laptop it says error126 specific module cant be found. help me to fix it so that I can install and update apps from the windows store!! thanking you regards....
  8. The service named ClipSVC can't be started

in Windows 10 Customization
    The service named ClipSVC can't be started: I can't start the service named ClipSVC,when I try starting it,there is an error:The specified moudle could not be found.This cause that I can't install anything on Microsoft store...
  9. how to enable CLIPSVC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to enable CLIPSVC: so recently i was just messing with the computer in task manager services, which i shouldn't have done.so i disabled CLIPSVC and things started going downhill.I cant open files and i cant open Microsoft apps.Can someone please help me....
  10. How to start ClipSVC in windows 10 ?

How to start ClipSVC in windows 10 ?: Hi Microsoft Community , recently by any mistake ClipSVC service was stopped in my windows 10 . I noticed that my mc store is not showing any account and in account section of settings I can't see any of my accounts , it refreshes all the time , and now Microsoft Store is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant start clipsvc