Windows 10: How to start windows 10 without a password ot pin?

Discus and support How to start windows 10 without a password ot pin? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am 74 years old and in the event I die, I need my son to be able to use my computer because there is important information saved for him in sticky... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by judgejoyce, Mar 9, 2020.

1. How to start windows 10 without a password ot pin?

I am 74 years old and in the event I die, I need my son to be able to use my computer because there is important information saved for him in sticky notes and in my files. He will not remember any password I create or any pin I create so it is important that the computer be opened and Windows 10 up and running without a password or a pin. How can I do this?

:)

judgejoyce, Mar 9, 2020

2. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Mar 9, 2020
  4. How to start windows 10 without a password ot pin?

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

How to start windows 10 without a password ot pin?

1. How to start windows 10 without a password ot pin? - Similar Threads - start without password

2. How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password?: How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-to-windows-10-without-a-pin-or/dea8744b-7b53-40ba-ba78-16da4e90a1f8
  3. How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password?: How to sign in to windows 10 without a pin or password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-to-windows-10-without-a-pin-or/dea8744b-7b53-40ba-ba78-16da4e90a1f8
  4. How to turn on PC without password or pin?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to turn on PC without password or pin?: Hi,I removed my laptop sign in pin but not it's asking me for my microsoft password.Is there a way to turn on my pc without requiring anything?Thank you...
  5. How to turn on PC without password or pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn on PC without password or pin?: Hi,I removed my laptop sign in pin but not it's asking me for my microsoft password.Is there a way to turn on my pc without requiring anything?Thank you...
  6. Start Windows 10 without PIN or password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Windows 10 without PIN or password: I have Windows 10 on a new Dell Vostro laptop. I would like to remove the signin procedure so that when I turn the laptop ON, there is no signon with a PIN or password; the computer simply opens, ready to work. Dell tells me only Microsoft can enable that....
  7. Start Windows 10 without PIN or password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Windows 10 without PIN or password: I have Windows 10 on a new Dell Vostro laptop. I would like to remove the signin procedure so that when I turn the laptop ON, there is no signon with a PIN or password; the computer simply opens, ready to work. Dell tells me only Microsoft can enable that....
  8. Start Windows 10 without PIN or password

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Start WIN 10 without password or PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start WIN 10 without password or PIN: I have previously always set up WIN to start without a password or PIN, even though I do have a password. I am the only user or account on the computer. After WIN 10 reinstall and updates, my laptop is now requiring a password. The usual advice is to run netplwiz and...
  10. win 10 desktop starts without pin password sometimes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    win 10 desktop starts without pin password sometimes: sometimes the log in screen does not show up on reboot and u can get in without it even though i have a pin and password sometimes u get in without correct pin password how i know mother board battery is weak? whats going on? how do i fix this? its a desktop thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. starting without password/pin