Windows 10: How to still make an admin account if it says access denied in computer management

Discus and support How to still make an admin account if it says access denied in computer management in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone I'm just wondering how to fix the access denied problem when your trying to create an admin account in computer management here's a pic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by idontwannasaymyname, Oct 7, 2020.

1. How to still make an admin account if it says access denied in computer management

Hello everyone I'm just wondering how to fix the access denied problem when your trying to create an admin account in computer management here's a pic if you like and it even happens when i try to delete my other account.

Fail of when i try create an new admin account: How to still make an admin account if it says access denied in computer management f830831b-8fa8-453d-a427-f28a5fd2ecb8?upload=true.png

Fail of when i try to delete the old admin account How to still make an admin account if it says access denied in computer management 0bb3fe7a-57d7-4341-b320-fbc0f3130a4a?upload=true.png

:)

idontwannasaymyname, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Device Manager Access Denied.

I restarted my computer and now when I open device manager it says "This App has been blocked for your protection".

I am using an admin account. Whenever I try to get windows updates I get an access denied error as well.

Marshy Madness, Oct 7, 2020
  4. How to still make an admin account if it says access denied in computer management

Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi everyone, i lost administrator right then I can't access c drive so how to solve this problem, please give me step to step instructions for solve this problem

Modified title from: (SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account)

ROHIT singh RAWAT, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

How to still make an admin account if it says access denied in computer management

1. How to still make an admin account if it says access denied in computer management - Similar Threads - still admin account

2. My account is an Admin but there are still issues in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is an Admin but there are still issues in task manager: I am an AdminI believe as shown in the screenshot bellow but some of my apps still dont have "Open file location option" there are a lot of apps i can't find the location of even with Command line,Cant debug certain apps ,memory dump,or even open properties . i have tried a...
  3. My account is an Admin but there are still issues in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account is an Admin but there are still issues in task manager: I am an AdminI believe as shown in the screenshot bellow but some of my apps still dont have "Open file location option" there are a lot of apps i can't find the location of even with Command line,Cant debug certain apps ,memory dump,or even open properties . i have tried a...
  4. local Admin access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local Admin access denied: local Admin access is denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-admin-access-denied/bcd317bd-3be6-4344-a1e3-73cf0b65c8fe
  5. local Admin access denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    local Admin access denied: local Admin access is denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-admin-access-denied/bcd317bd-3be6-4344-a1e3-73cf0b65c8fe
  6. Task Manager Access Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager Access Denied: Hello Community, I recently wanted to terminate end a task a task that keeps crashing my PC. As i click *End Task* it shows up 'Access Denied'. How can i fix this? sorry if its low detailed, if you need more info just reply...
  7. How to still delete admin acc in control panel if it says error acess denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to still delete admin acc in control panel if it says error acess denied: Hi everyone im just wondering how can i still delete my adminstrator account when it says error access denied. Here i got a pic:[ATTACH] I tried deleting it with the admin account loged in and it said a problem accored wich was: Cannot perform opperation in built in accounts....
  8. denies admin access for everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    denies admin access for everything: I am facing a issue in my pc, it asks me for admin access or denies me of admin access for literally everything. For example when i try to download something from my browser, it denies me of admin access and then I have to save it in a location other than desktop and then...
  9. Task Manager 'access denied'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager 'access denied': When is go to task manager as an administrator and try to change the priority of a game i get the message 'access denied ' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-access-denied/472e548c-c469-4a62-8771-d44284bbd8b0
  10. Access to device manager denied.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Access to device manager denied.: I have a LaserJet Pro MFP M426FDW (new) and HP ENVY Desktop – 750 (year old). I first tried to install the printer from supplied install cd. It came back with an error, took to long to install, stopping installed. In addition, I download the install software for the printer...